Just another day on the roads!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … ights.html

Cyclist v Copper who’s right?

Given the fact the cyclist wasn’t twisted up and thrown in the back of a van, I’m guessing he was. How he was allowed to refuse being stopped though, I’ll never know.

Could this be the beginning of the end for cyclists?

Could they now become ‘accountable’…

‘You want to use the ‘whole’ of the road? Then you’ll pay to use the road…?’

Policeman correct,cyclist using too much road for no good reason.Car was not too close for the speed it was traveling at.
Cyclist needs educating as do a lot of motorists.

Cyclist deserves a punch.
If I got pulled over by the police I would show them a bit of respect and that officer was actually very polite.
This is why I hate driving in London and any major city centres they are everywhere, they will never give way, they always think they have right away and they cherry pick parts of the highway code that suits them. I bet he mounts the pavement soon as he sees a red light.
Worst of all they all have go-pro cameras so if you happen to make a mistake they will just post it on YouTube and then all the liberal twitter army pounce on it. Most of them want to ban all cars and trucks from the city centres and make the transport industry use trains, which is idiotic.
I know I’m tarring all cyclists with the same brush which is unfair so I will say that I’ve never had issue with the everyday cyclist who is on his way to work wearing a high viz and on a mountain bike. Its just the guys in spandex with no viz that I have issue with.

Brilliant! :grimacing:

I bet a lot of cyclists are going to be face palming having watched that, as the lycra fanny is not doing his brothers and sisters any favours. He’s using an excessive amount of the road, and then gives it the big ‘I am’ over it being his right. :laughing: That may be true but the highway code also says about showing consideration for other road users, which is something the fannies love to bleat on about themselves! :laughing:

Yes the copper overtook without the prescribed 1.5m gap, but if the cyclist was further over to the left, that gap would have been fine…

I agree with the Police on this occasion, there was no need for the cyclist to ride so wide.

This is the cyclist in the video.

DickOnABike.jpg

I was only thinking a while ago that they’ve upset the car drivers and the truck rivers and the bus drivers and the pedestrians and local residents on their racing routes,that just leaves the law and now finally one of them has actually managed it. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

My bet is for the law to now issue an apology for the officer’s actions after being leaned on by the relevant pro cycling government officials.At least until a cyclist upsets a pro cycling MP by holding up their chauffeur driven limo. :laughing:

Got to side with the ob on this one. Lycra loon was touting for a video. The copper was completely on the wrong side of the road. Short of mounting the pavement, there wasn’t any more he could do. Then the cyclist fails the attitude test miserably, and even rides away hugging the dividing lines, probably trying to antagonise the copper further. :unamused:

With cyclists like this guy it’s all about being entitled. “I’m entitled to use the whole road” whether he’s causing an obstruction and/or inconvenience to anyone else is to his mind irrelevant. He does the cycling lobby no favours at al;

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tachograph:

I really don’t think it is, I’m pretty sure that is the legendary Lucas Brunelle, and I would seriously doubt the mad man himself would be behaving in such an embarrassing manner. The arse in the OP is No Lucas Brunelle.

here is Lucas Brunelle’s ‘line of sight’ completely mad reckless cycling in cities throughout the world, and No I’m not saying it is acceptable or good or clever - but you have to be impressed with the sheer Fark-Offness of it.

London starts at 28:50 -
some of the New York stuff is barking as well 07:17

Bluey Circles:

tachograph:

I really don’t think it is, I’m pretty sure that is the legendary Lucas Brunelle, and I would seriously doubt the mad man himself would be behaving in such an embarrassing manner. The arse in the OP is No Lucas Brunelle.

here is Lucas Brunelle’s ‘line of sight’ completely mad reckless cycling in cities throughout the world, and No I’m not saying it is acceptable or good or clever - but you have to be impressed with the sheer Fark-Offness of it.

London starts at 28:50 -
some of the New York stuff is barking as well 07:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6b8pZqFou8

Well, seeing as they are proud of driving straight into pedestrians, crossings and such, I think shooting them would be wasting a good bullet. Tying them to the bumper is to good for that kind of scumbag.

Bluey Circles:

tachograph:

I stand corrected then, I assumed the image on the videos was of the cyclist himself rather than some other cyclist.

tachograph:

Bluey Circles:

tachograph:

I stand corrected then, I assumed the image on the videos was of the cyclist himself rather than some other cyclist.

I guess he is just a wannabe.
I believe the image was an early one of brunelle, he started making these mad cycling films back in the 80s or 90s, technology has certainly got a bit smaller - he still uses that image on his own site,
youtube.com/user/lucasbrunelle

the nodding donkey:
Well, seeing as they are proud of driving straight into pedestrians, crossings and such, I think shooting them would be wasting a good bullet. Tying them to the bumper is to good for that kind of scumbag.

In fairness he is loathed amongst most cyclists, I think they worry he may give them a bad name or something - LOL
I think I’m the only one impressed by this idiotic bolloxs - but then again I’m not too bright :smiley:

Bluey Circles:
In fairness he is loathed amongst most cyclists, I think they worry he may give them a bad name or something - LOL
I think I’m the only one impressed by this idiotic bolloxs - but then again I’m not too bright :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

typical cyclist thinking he owns the road,police officer was right

It’s about time this outdated form of transport was banned from the roads tbh. If you want to ride to work get a motorbike, if you want to keep fit get a cycling machine at home or go to the gym. If you want to do it for pleasure take it to a cycle track theres plenty of them around now. No one rides a horse and cart to work anymore we have cars etc to do the job it’s called progress and the same applies to bicycles.

McGurke:
It’s about time this outdated form of transport was banned from the roads tbh. If you want to ride to work get a motorbike, if you want to keep fit get a cycling machine at home or go to the gym. If you want to do it for pleasure take it to a cycle track theres plenty of them around now. No one rides a horse and cart to work anymore we have cars etc to do the job it’s called progress and the same applies to bicycles.

Sitting in traffic jams is progress! :confused:

Captain Caveman 76:
London policeman pulls cyclist over with blue lights | Daily Mail Online

Cyclist v Copper who’s right?

Given the fact the cyclist wasn’t twisted up and thrown in the back of a van, I’m guessing he was. How he was allowed to refuse being stopped though, I’ll never know.

That cyclist is a 1st class C0ck and thinks he owns the road, yet another of these tools with camera’s who think they are always right, the pillock was too far from the kerb and parked cars, the solution is to give them fines and penalty points on their licence

I clicked on the cyclist was in the wrong even though I didnt watch the video because they are always wrong anyway.

Edited to say that Ive just watched it.
Yet another drama queen, sell entitled ■■■■ bag with a head cam believing that the world must revolve around him!

tachograph:
Sitting in traffic jams is progress! :confused:

On the roads into Leeds you’re sitting in traffic jams because they turned the inside lane of the dual carriageway into a cycle lane that hardly anyone uses.