Just a youtube video

People moan about drivers like this sitting in lane 1 making it hard for other trucks to over take, but credit due to this fella. At least he isn’t holding anyone up but i bet the weather was giving him a beating.

But what are your views on it?

Edit: Thought i start a non Stobart thread!!!

WTF!

Am I missing something?

mickyblue:
People moan about drivers like this sitting in lane 1 making it hard for other trucks to over take, but credit due to this fella. At least he isn’t holding anyone up but i bet the weather was giving him a beating.

Something missing here? Oh! it’s there now :laughing:

mickeyblue:

something missing in original post I think :laughing:

Yes Martin, my brain :smiley:

Bigvern, Ma told me to post it.

What i am trying to point out is, i have never seen them in Lane 2. I’ve always seen them sitting in Lane 1, but saying that, can you recall that little fella …Dixon, he was moaning once on TV about being held up by one :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Martin:

mickyblue:

Something missing here?

mickeyblue:

Long day for me :smiley:

I don’t see what he’s doing wrong, I would of done the same.

Dont see anything wrong with that… he isnt running heavy so his speed isnt an issue, he is using all of lane two (doesnt really have a choice at that width) but not disrupting lane 1 or those wanting to use lane 3

for me it is a video of a guy with a wide load driving with skill to pass slower traffic without causing any problems for other road users… some thing that happens all day every day… a video where he had got it wrong may have been abit more impressive :wink:

cant myself see where “Nutter” is appropriate

can’t see what or where the problem is?

the title is something about watching your mirrors, but, the wide load never touched anyones mirrors :confused:

Rikki-UK:
Dont see anything wrong with that… he isnt running heavy so his speed isnt an issue, he is using all of lane two (doesnt really have a choice at that width) but not disrupting lane 1 or those wanting to use lane 3

for me it is a video of a guy with a wide load driving with skill to pass slower traffic without causing any problems for other road users… some thing that happens all day every day… a video where he had got it wrong may have been abit more impressive :wink:

Changed title. Thought i try and change the trend and start something random:D :smiley: :smiley:

Rikki-UK:

+1 :unamused:

He does seem to be making hard work for himself though, personally I’d be happy to sit in lane 1 with that on the back.

Can’t view the video it’s marked “This video is private” :confused:

tachograph:

It wasn’t, but it does seem to be now■■?

same for me

tachograph:

You sure you’re not looking at that Tulisa video again :laughing: :laughing:

I wouldn’t waste your time watching tulisa’s tape, I wasn’t that good.

Harry Monk:

tachograph:

It wasn’t, but it does seem to be now■■?

Marked private for me too. I think its the clique who is allowed to watch it. Everyone who is on pre mod or has been can see it, us good guys can’t… I’m off to feedback to complain…

:unamused: Child! :smiley: