Just a wee question

Hi all i am a newbie class 2 and just started agency i have been sent to work with a hotel linen delivery company and the truck i have does not have the vosa data plate. Is it a legal requirement to have one in the cab?

Maybe i didnt call it the right thing its the orange certficate with the hight and mam info on it. I have the metal frame but no cert in it

How old is the truck? Normally refererred to as the plating certificate some vehicles wont get it until 1st MOT unless requested by operator sooner.

Its a 57 plate and its a heap of …

Should have a plate then. Make sure you make the company aware and mark it on your defect book. Its possible they have a duplicate or its elsewhere in the cab. (Side of seat base / under glove box / above passenger window / on back wall of cab / screwed up in glove box) all are normal places you can find them.

Cool i will do and i will have a root aboot the cab for it. Cheers big man

Big Al the frying scotsman:

make sure you got your gloves on :wink: you never know what your going to put your hand in or on :open_mouth:

nick2008:

Big Al the frying scotsman:

make sure you got your gloves on :wink: you never know what your going to put your hand in or on :open_mouth:

Sage advice. I wish id been given that nugget of info when I started drivng.

Ha ye dont know how right you were. And no sign of it so i said to the gaffer and he sent me out in another truck no wait make that a mobile coo shed! Cheers boys