Just a quick update

Hi Iv not be around for a while, hope everyone is doing well. As some know I passed my class 2 back in February, everything else was put on the back burner due to a few problems at home.

Anyway I have booked my classroom training for my mod 4, that’s this friday(6th). I also have my mod 2 Tuesday 10th, and I am worried about the mod 2. I used the drivingtheory4all website and my subscription has now run out. Everything I read on there has now left my memory bank! I can’t believe how little revision material there is for the mod 2.

Anyway I have booked my classroom training for my mod 4, that’s this friday(6th). I also have my mod 2 Tuesday 10th, and I am worried about the mod 2.

You’ve confused me! Why are you training for Mod 4 when you’ve yet to pass Mod 2? There’s no connection between the tests so far as information goes. You also mention classroom training for Mod 4. Some of it can be done in a classroom but mainly it needs to be around a vehicle.

I suggest you go back online and sign up for the cpc section.

All the best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I have my mod 2 case studies on Tuesday.

I have opted for half a day classroom training to get me ready for my mod 4 walk around(I have yet to book once I pass my case studies)

2 hours practical training for mod 4 just prior to the mod 4 test should be sufficient

I fail to see how classroom theory on it will help that much

I introduce the short course in the classroom and I’ll do some of the course indoors in bad weather. Demo load trolley comes indoors and in the classroom rather than get wet through!

But most of the training takes place outside and around the vehicle.

Not being facetious, but would really like to know the contents of the classroom session. I’m not above finding ways to improve.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Morning gents, I get training around the truck too. The Classroom side is just basics. I have it in the morning so I will let you know what I learn :laughing:

Well my classroom day went very boring. We was taught about all aspects of the mod 4. Using the trolley for learning about strappping up different types of loads. We went over all the things the examiner could ask us and covered the cockpit drill and daily walk round checks. We then spent some time being shown all the walk round and cockpit drill on a vehicle