Just a point of law

Just to clarify a quick point of law.

If a woman or a man is caught using THIS

Does come under the same law as using mobile phones without a hands free.■■

:bulb: bet it works great when plugged into a 24 volt supply :unamused: :wink: :laughing:

I bet it does don’t want to try it out though.

ROG:
:idea: bet it works great when plugged into a 24 volt supply :unamused: :wink: :laughing:

It`s not exactly a coffee-stirrer is it ■■ :open_mouth:

Then again it would go frothy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

well my girl has one for her car (she’s a rep) and it say’s that it must not be used when driving cos of the law, so yeah you’d get done for that as well as “indecent” exposure i’d supose (not that its indecent :stuck_out_tongue: )

What car are we looking out for motorway-madness :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Best when it is in decent…

coat, hat, gone…

stevie.c:
What car are we looking out for motorway-madness :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ahh now that would be telling stevie!!! :laughing: She only uses it at MSA’s or quiet places :unamused: . I had the gaffer in the cab taking him to collect a unit last week and she called me, i answered on hands free and all i hear is moaning!!! The gaffers face was a picture!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Your Gaffers, you want to see mine :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: what will they think of next■■?

maybe one that runs off 240volts :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: