Just a little moan

why is it when theres a 5 artic space layby,do drivers space themselves out in such a manner that you can only fit 3 in,so frustrating when you’re nearly on your 4 an a half an cant get a space,there moan over for today,lol

There could’ve been smaller motors between them that left before you turned up. Personally I wouldn’t move up if I had been there longer than 20 mins. One that annoys me is rigid drivers that park at the front of a bay in an msa or such like. Why can’t they back right in and make it easier for others backing in beside them :unamused:

OVLOV JAY:
. One that annoys me is rigid drivers that park at the front of a bay in an msa or such like. Why can’t they back right in and make it easier for others backing in beside them :unamused:

Maybe because if they’re at the back of a space, an artic may pull up each side, then you come along don’t see him in there and reverse merrily in and crunch.

Also if you have trouble reversing into the spaces at an MSA maybe you need a little practice? :smiling_imp:

i mean at the side of the road laybys,like on the A66 an such like,msa spaces never really a problem for me

bobbert_bear:
i mean at the side of the road laybys,like on the A66 an such like,msa spaces never really a problem for me

I think ovlov covered that one. :smiley:

Hiya bobbert…i know where your coming from…BUT…i was on the A5 last week i pulled into a layby(between the Hollies and the M6)behind a van, after 2 mins he drove off it lookled as i’d just stopped
(or broken down) in the middle of the layby like a pratt!! i was only in my camper so could pull up to
the far end of the layby … but if i’d been on a techo i would have stayed put. if i’d been on a log book
i would have even been there at all…
John

schrodingers cat:

OVLOV JAY:
. One that annoys me is rigid drivers that park at the front of a bay in an msa or such like. Why can’t they back right in and make it easier for others backing in beside them :unamused:

Maybe because if they’re at the back of a space, an artic may pull up each side, then you come along don’t see him in there and reverse merrily in and crunch.

Also if you have trouble reversing into the spaces at an MSA maybe you need a little practice? :smiling_imp:

I’ve had plenty of practice, but in some msa’s you end up putting a lot of stress on the trailer jacknifing in, like at cambridge for example, when with a little more thought from billy big wheels, whose pretending he’s driving a road train, would allow you to cut in and save my trailer tyres and chassis taking an unnecessary bashing. And any driver that backs into a space that’s already occupied needs the practice :wink:

OVLOV JAY:

schrodingers cat:

OVLOV JAY:

I’ve had plenty of practice, but in some msa’s you end up putting a lot of stress on the trailer jacknifing in, like at cambridge for example, when with a little more thought from billy big wheels, whose pretending he’s driving a road train, would allow you to cut in and save my trailer tyres and chassis taking an unnecessary bashing. And any driver that backs into a space that’s already occupied needs the practice :wink:

Yeah but how many times have you driven past an empty space to get to the one nearest the toilet just to find Johnny little wheels parked at the back of it, at that point someone pulls into the one you just drove past leaving you nowhere? Best thing is that we make it obvious what spaces are available.

P.S. this also happens in supermarket carparks with those ■■■■■■ little smart cars as well :imp:

Edited to add Yes I’m Lazy, so sue me.

Fair play, you prefer them at the front and I prefer them at the back. Wouldn’t be much of a forum if we all agreed would it :sunglasses:

OVLOV JAY:
Fair play, you prefer them at the front and I prefer them at the back. Wouldn’t be much of a forum if we all agreed would it :sunglasses:

I split the difference and park in the middle.

OVLOV JAY:
Fair play, you prefer them at the front and I prefer them at the back.

starfighter:
I split the difference…

Just to be clear, we are still talking about parking spaces right? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

OVLOV JAY:
Fair play, you prefer them at the front and I prefer them at the back.

starfighter:
I split the difference…

Just to be clear, we are still talking about parking spaces right? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I will slot it in wherever and however I can :wink:

yeah but you cant fit an artic in an 8 wheeler space now can you,lol

Coffeeholic:

ROFL

bobbert_bear:
yeah but you cant fit an artic in an 8 wheeler space now can you,lol

I can fit some of it in there.

them bloody cambrige services can be tight as hell to get into.