Just a couple of questions

Socketset:
Picked up a brand new fuel oil tanker from the manufacturer on trade plates once and as there was only an eggcup full of diesel in it had to use the nearest forecourt which happened to be Sainsburys - they went bananas :laughing:

Apparently they said tankers are not allowed on their pumps - when I’d convinced them that despite it being liveried up etc, but didn’t yet have number plates on they relented.

Ages ago I caught this filling up at the BP Garage at Lillyhalll…

I’ll never use Supermarket fuel full stop (my car gets Diesel V-Power only) but if they won’t run their own tankers on it then it’s a bad sign…

That I know of, Keyfuels accepted at

Lymm Truckstop
J23 M1 Truckstop
J13 M1 Truckstop
J9 M1 Truckstop
Oxford Services (M40)
Hilton Park Moto (M6)
BP Service Station on A45 a mile short of J15 M1 at Northampton
Texaco at Tongwell Milton Keynes, (Just off J14 M1)
Chalk Hill Garage, Dunstable, (A5)

dew I do not think it matters where you fill up.The fuel all comes from the same place intially.What could matter is if the driver has done his job properly.It might just depend on that rather than the company that deliver it!

keebs26uk:
I spoke to the other driver and he said he has used Tesco for the last 2 weeks ■■

I went to Morrisons today but they don’t accept Miles points with the card, yet I heard Tesco does with there clubcard ?

I miss the Allstar card that I could use anywhere

No he hasn’t ,or at least he shouldn’t have .I was in cardiff on the 31st july trying to fill up at a tesco and was refused ,i was also shown that email ,i phoned my gaffer and told him to alert the other drivers because some i know don’t bother to get the card checked before filling and could end up with a large bill

This is the announcement that was sent to my gaffer and posted on the key fuels site

In January 2012 Tesco began accepting the Keyfuels card allowing them to be used at their supermarket fuel stations.

Keyfuels has decided to end this joint acceptance of fuel cards at Tesco forecourts which means that with effect from Tuesday 31st July, Keyfuels Cards will no longer be accepted at Tesco Supermarket forecourts. This decision will apply to all cards provided by Keyfuels resellers.

huskfuel.co.uk/news-item.asp?id=25

keyfuels.co.uk/OurNetwork/network-hub.aspx

dpt2011:
It was Morrison’s in darlington that have tried to stop me twice from filling up, first time he told me I shouldn’t even be on the forecourt! It’s only and 18t rigid so I don’t really see a valid reason why I can’t fill it up! It was getting busy so I decided not to argue the toss with him.

That must have been a while ago mate, they’ve put a HGV pump in now.
It’s not on the forecourt though, It’s where the tanker unload point is.

Here: maps.google.co.uk/?ll=54.518647, … 54.93,0,0

EDIT: You’re talking about North Road, right? :blush: