Junction closed for high sided vehicle?

junction closed for high sided vehicle.today see at M1 and M 62 this sign.yes it is was wind .but it is closed for any LGV WITH boxed ,or curtainside or ■■?

High sided vehicles.

It’s not ■■■■■■■ rocket science.

so… how “high” does one go for this no high sided vehicles?

I got a car - 5’ high? camper 10’ high or truck at 14’ high… where is the limit set?

Anything to is likely to be affected by wind.

Common sense is lacking here

dar1976:
Anything to is likely to be affected by wind.

Common sense is lacking here

yes curtain side danger if strong wind.but what it is all lorry,including 7.5 tonne,or not???or it is just double deckers.■■

Also a two truck crash on M1 at junction from M18 southbound

leo.saphira:

I got a car - 5’ high? camper 10’ high or truck at 14’ high… where is the limit set?

For a vehicle to be classed as a high sider in this case is, any vehicle that is taller than its width! And that would be what the police will work on!

JJ192:
Also a two truck crash on M1 at junction from M18 southbound

And the A57 west from the A1 just to make things worse!!

I have been blown over in high winds…only doing approx 10 mph, not the best experience, so dont kid yourself your immune. :confused:

weeto:

leo.saphira:

For a vehicle to be classed as a high sider in this case is, any vehicle that is taller than its width! And that would be what the police will work on!

So that would mean smart cars are out :wink:

Interesting bit of information that doesn’t get told at all.

leo.saphira:

weeto:

leo.saphira:

So that would mean smart cars are out :wink:

Interesting bit of information that doesn’t get told at all.

Was discussed here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78133 a while ago.