Junction 9 truckstop closed

Had a call off the missus earlier, she had pulled on Junc 9 for the night to find it closed, any other truckstops closed, cos off the festive period?

Atleast she hasnt had to pay just go the pub for tea

They don’t charge there over the holidays as its mostly frequented by local women when the truckers arn’t there. They just have boring stuff on that we wouldn;t be interested in like male strippers and stuff, like the chippendales and suchlike. \its be back to normal after new year :smiley:

PJs at Sudbury closed last week 23/12

Jct 9 of which motorway?

M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6…you get my drift? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mike-C:
They don’t charge there over the holidays as its mostly frequented by local women when the truckers arn’t there. They just have boring stuff on that we wouldn;t be interested in like male strippers and stuff, like the chippendales and suchlike. \its be back to normal after new year :smiley:

Rotten sod :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry M1 :blush:

LOL Bug, no worries :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

toowise:

For xmas or for good?

davidj247:

toowise:

For xmas or for good?

just for Xmas …well hope so anyway I go there fairly often, its usually busy…dont go starting any rumours now you know what they’re like :laughing:

Yeah and j13 m1

It is christmas what do you expect

the cafe at burton on the a38 have gone to extreme measures to keep the travelling fraternity off the land . they blocked all the entrances with trailers :open_mouth: :smiley: :laughing:

jonathan

Welford shut for Christmas period tryed swinging in there Monday night and gate locked :unamused:

So had too chance my luck with the diesel theves in a layby on the 14 :imp: