Junction 29 truckstop Chesterfield

A couple of months ago on this forum I had a right moan about the way I was treated when I tried to park at Whitwood Truck Stop late one night by a certain little jumped up Irishman, Well this week I turned up late at the Jct 29 Truck Stop at Chesterfield, and what a bloody big difference, the park was crammed full with not a parking space left.I had a chat with the car park attendant and told him the load I was carrying was not the sort u’d want to park in a lay-by with. “No problem” he said, he then only went and moved all the staffs cars so I could park in their space,To say I was grateful would be an understatement, as I was getting awfully near the limit on my driving hours, Dont know the fella’s name but a big thank you and WHITWOOD TRUCK STOP GET UR ARSE DOWN THE M1 AND SEE HOW A PROPER TRUCK STOP IS RUN

j29 truckstop is in my best top 5
And the great thing about the ind est is you get there early enough and your empty you can park on the est and still get all the perks of the truckstop :laughing: :laughing:

cv68:
j29 truckstop is in my best top 5
And the great thing about the ind est is you get there early enough and your empty you can park on the est and still get all the perks of the truckstop :laughing: :laughing:

My firm uses the Snap account so there’s no money comming out of my pocket to park

Do they still have the strippers on a Thursday night :smiley:

Always was one of my favouritesthey used to let me park my transporter directly outside to save my little legs. They always were helpfull and friendly and it was good finding staff who had a good sense of humour.

cypry0:

No them days are gone :cry: :cry: :blush: :blush:
I liked A14 godmanchester strippers best use to run over my time to get there :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Big ■■■■:

cypry0:

No them days are gone :cry: :cry: :blush: :blush:
I liked A14 godmanchester strippers best use to run over my time to get there :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They could never beat the ones in the Green Gate on Bethnal Green Road!
(My second home) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

cypry0:

I was gonna ask that :smiley:

I called in a few weeks ago as I was to early to go into Chesterfield Royal Hospital, and have to say the gammon served with egg, baked spud and garnis was worth every penny of the £6.95 it cost me, cooked fresh and to perfection.
I made a point of thanking the staff for a job well done which put a smile on there faces.

Yeah. Jn 29 was always one of my favourites when I was driving and Truckworld at Thurrock (is that still going■■?). Alot of the time you just run down your hours and park where you can. Laybys, motorway services, indusrtial estates. It is nice when you can plan things out though and pull in to one of your favourites. Nice meal, hot shower. Great.

Its great that there are a few truckstops that are fenced all round and have gated security, i would be happy to pay for that if I had a high value load. Well done Junction 29

i really like J29 and i get most of my fuel there. its in my top 5 as well.