Junction 26 truckstop

Just stoped here for a break. Restraunt is closed takeaway food only.
No idea if showers etc are still in use as I don’t do nights out. This is only a last resort stop for me thankfully

Hireco at London gateway port have shut theirs completely.
Toilets and showers open, but no food.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

kr79:
No idea if showers etc are still in use as I don’t do nights out. This is only a last resort stop for me thankfully

That chesterfield?
Amd.notice all greggs and well most motorway service stores are contacless only payments only
Won’t be long before they just shut. Then how are we supposed get a meal. Ok for them that do days bring a packed lunch

edd1974:

kr79:

That chesterfield?
Amd.notice all greggs and well most motorway service stores are contacless only payments only
Won’t be long before they just shut. Then how are we supposed get a meal. Ok for them that do days bring a packed lunch

Have you tried going shopping after work, to get stuff for butties, the bloody snowflake/ millennials hoarders have bought everything. If Gregg’s close were finished for sure

edd1974:

kr79:

That chesterfield?

No that’s J29 I assume he means J26 on M25

Yes j 26 Waltham abbey

In Lymm Thursday night and that’s the same takeaway food only, showers where open tho, but if they want us to work though this they need to keep us fed and watered too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I know Maccy D’s is less than ideal but they’ve posted on their site that all of the restaurants are open but it’s walk in and take away, you can’t sit down. Not ideal but at least they’ll still be open as a last resort and still able to be used by lorry drivers.

G79:
In Lymm Thursday night and that’s the same takeaway food only, showers where open tho, but if they want us to work though this they need to keep us fed and watered too

Well said but as ever nothing will happen.

And is truckers who have nights out soon are gone basically starve or live off pot noodles n soup as all were gone be able to get

edd1974:

G79:

Well said but as ever nothing will happen.

And is truckers who have nights out soon are gone basically starve or live off pot noodles n soup as all were gone be able to get

Make the most of what you do have in the UK,
we haven’t had routiers restaurants at all here in France since last Saturday

Quick question, is anything serving food, open in the UK ?
Reason for asking, I’m over on the Cherbourg / Portsmouth ferry tomorrow morning.
In the UK for 3 days, I do have provisions but just wondered.

edd1974:
truckers who have nights out soon are gone basically starve or live off pot noodles n soup as all were gone be able to get

If top tramper Dopey can survive ok on a pot noodle and manky oranges you should be ok

pierrot 14:
Quick question, is anything serving food, open in the UK ?
Reason for asking, I’m over on the Cherbourg / Portsmouth ferry tomorrow morning.
In the UK for 3 days, I do have provisions but just wondered.

All pubs and restaurants/cafes are closed, takeaway food only. Many pubs are doing takeaway meals and beer, but no sitting down.

If worst come to worst your always find one kebab shop /takeaway open…they never seem to close