Joy

Is she still fighting truckers?..

■■

bobbya:
■■

That bird who was slag 'in off truck drivers last night. ( tart )

It’s changing its name quicker than a tarmacer in custody. Shame it leaves a hell of a lot of traces all over the net.

who is joy

A good guy

I’d imagine he is. Given that you, he and a few others all live in the same house.

the maoster:
I’d imagine he is. Given that you, he and a few others all live in the same house.

nut house?

Blink and you miss it?

simon1958:

bobbya:
■■

That bird who was slag 'in off truck drivers last night. ( tart )

So she’s “Joy of ■■■” then? :laughing: :smiley: :smiling_imp:

the maoster:
I’d imagine he is. Given that you, he and a few others all live in the same Head.

FTFY :laughing:

And as they say in

The Dragons Den

I’m Out

A few “characters” have found out that their posts take sometime to appear and most do not appear at all. :wink: :wink:

Dont know why they spend all that time making new e-mail accounts, go through all the registration process here, wait for their account to get activated, when it takes us less than 5 seconds to pre mod them… must be half term or something and they have time to waste :sunglasses:

Any way, easy way guys it don’t feed the trolls, they soon get bored if they don’t get the attention they crave

You must mean the ■■■■ on I’m going to take A HGV license stromboli or what ever he was

Like rikki said, it’s half term. There’ll be a few more 12 year olds along this week. And not all of them will be boredwithdrivin’s :grimacing:

Rikki-UK:
Any way, easy way guys it don’t feed the trolls, they soon get bored if they don’t get the attention they crave

Where’s the fun in that? :grimacing: