Journey

Well my class 2 training starts tomorrow, safe to say , excitement and a bit nervous both at the same time, any tips guys ?

Good luck, wish I wa starting mine tomorrow, from what most people have said on here is try and enjoy it [emoji6]

Mirrors mirrors and more mirrors. If you don’t go home with a sore neck you’ve not used them enough lol

Cheers guys , love the support on this forum, will update tomorrow [emoji16]

Best of luck pal, we’re friendly supportive bellends! :grimacing:

Some are class 1 bellends. Some are just van driving bellends.

Beezle is different. He is a total bellend.

Hope you enjoy driving as much as I have cliffey. As said already - mirrors, mirrors and more mirror work.

Also slow down well in advance of junctions, bends you can’t see around, lights etc oh and watch out for trees and branches which might be damaged due to the winds :unamused:

Good luck!

eagerbeaver:
Some are class 1 bellends. Some are just van driving bellends.

Beezle is different. He is a total bellend.

One does one’s best… :grimacing:

Shouldn’t you be off on holiday pal! :smiling_imp:
Have a good one! :smiley:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Good Luck and just try and keep calm!! lots of mirrors and if in doubt dont do it! You will need to get used to the size of your training vehicle, but it will come to you :smiley:

Flying tomorrow morning Beez.

I will think of you tomorrow night when I am stood next to the Burj Kalifa.

One of the worlds tallest bellends, stood next to the worlds tallest building!

Beezle is the biggest bellend surely?! I think I have the crown for the fattest! :grimacing:

NickW88:
Beezle is the biggest bellend surely?! I think I have the crown for the fattest! :grimacing:

Beaver, Paul & I are all tall blokes mate, but you’re right, i’m the biggest! :laughing:

Let’s just hope you didn’t choose this profession to lose weight! :open_mouth: