JOST 5th wheel plate

just going to put a new jaw kit on my 5th wheel but ive been offered a brand new plate ready to just bolt on, i just want the code checking to see if its the same

mine JSK 36DV WP J

new one JSK 36DV 3

thanks si

Do you mean the whole fifth wheel as it’s much less work to do the kit than change the plate?

to be honest I reckon a simple phone call or e-mail to JOST would be your safest bet

Own Account Driver:
Do you mean the whole fifth wheel as it’s much less work to do the kit than change the plate?

yep 5th wheel plate off, new 5th wheel plate on job done, but i just know its not going to go like that :smiling_imp:

nick2008:
to be honest I reckon a simple phone call or e-mail to JOST would be your safest bet

done it, got through and its the same as mine just different feet, but once i remove the feet its just the same as mine :grimacing: rrp £560 my price £200 (brand new) :grimacing: :grimacing:

burnley-si:

nick2008:

done it, got through and its the same as mine just different feet, but once i remove the feet its just the same as mine :grimacing: rrp £560 my price £200 (brand new) :grimacing: :grimacing:

and the phone call cost ■■

see I do have my use’s :wink:

burnley-si:

Own Account Driver:

yep 5th wheel plate off, new 5th wheel plate on job done, but i just know its not going to go like that :smiling_imp:

If you need to take the pins out where the plate pivots on the base they can be very hard work.

nick2008:

burnley-si:

nick2008:

and the phone call cost ■■

see I do have my use’s :wink:

Making tea?