A bloke was standing at a bar and a beautiful woman was beside
him so he leans over and says,
“You remind me of my little toe”

She replies,“What? You Mean I’m small and cute?”

He says, “No. I’ll probably bang you on the coffee table later when I’m drunk.”

:smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

I’m sorry, I’ve stolen this.

I’m sorry, I’ve stolen this

Not a Problem it is what i did. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

neil46:

I’m sorry, I’ve stolen this

Not a Problem it is what i did. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

apparently, from the 1970’s :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What do you call a woman athlete that blows off in your beer ■■

Fatima whitbred

What’s brown and lives in a park and picks his nose??

Bogey bear…

A lorry driver goes out on a date with a girl, afterwards they go back to her parents place, and he is just beginning to have ■■■ on the sofa and feels the cold steel of a gun barrel on his neck. …before he could even turn round Her father said “if you’re a real truck driver you’ll be able to back out of there with a full load!”

Legend_Scania:
What do you call a woman athlete that blows off in your beer ■■

Fartima Whitbread. What ever happened to him :laughing: .

What’s brown and lives in a park and picks his nose??

Bogey bear…

I got chucked out and banned for life from a Muslim clothes shop… All I did was ask to see a bomber jacket…touchy
bar stewards :unamused:

neil46:
A bloke was standing at a bar and a beautiful woman was beside
him so he leans over and says,
“You remind me of my little toe”

She replies,“What? You Mean I’m small and cute?”

He says, “No. I’ll probably bang you on the coffee table later when I’m drunk.”

Fantastic :laughing: :laughing:

Nice one… irish family sat in the living room watching tv…suddenly a knock at the door…dad says to young son see who that is…dad its a man with a bald head…dad replies tell him ive got one !

oddzpop:
A lorry driver goes out on a date with a girl, afterwards they go back to her parents place, and he is just beginning to have ■■■ on the sofa and feels the cold steel of a gun barrel on his neck. …before he could even turn round Her father said “if you’re a real truck driver you’ll be able to back out of there with a full load!”

That made me laugh…