Joke

Man goes to a zoo. Only animal there is a dog.

Its a Shi Tzu

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Probably get removed but funny while its there. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Had to think about it…but good… :laughing: :laughing:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

It’s a type of dog - honest Mods :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My first [zb] :smiley:

Does anyone else feel this site is becoming more and more politically correct?, i reckon soon they will be banning Christmas in case it upsets the foreign drivers using the site :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jammymutt:
Does anyone else feel this site is becoming more and more politically correct?, i reckon soon they will be banning Christmas in case it upsets the foreign drivers using the site :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yes :cry:

the auto censor [zb]ed it, because of the first part of the name of the breed.

Good joke all the same :smiley: :smiley:

Simon:
the auto censor [zb]ed it, because of the first part of the name of the breed.

Good joke all the same :smiley: :smiley:

The auto censor DID NOT remove it it was up their on the site someone must have removed it of course unless the auto censor has a time delay on it :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

LMAO at “Shi Tzu” reappearing has someone just developed a sense of humour :open_mouth: :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

simon

No, just someone knows the correct spelling. :wink: