Join My Cause

While i no longer drive wagons for a living any more i do drive up still up and down the country and i am getting more and more annoyed by the service station toilets.

The ones with the touch free flushes, the ones that go off while you are happily there playing on your iPhone while passing your business, the ones that bidet your backside prior to finishing and without asking!!! That sudden flush and split second do i sit here and get my backside soaked or do i do a female hover while it does its impromptu flush!

I am thinking of starting a cause to get them removed.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cruising up and down, hanging out in gents toilets■■?..mate, your in the WRONG forum!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

^^^^^^^^^ LMAO ^^^^^^

Spacemonkeypg:
the ones that go off while you are happily there playing on your iPhone…

Is that what the young people are calling it these days? :wink:

Should be called iPoke :laughing:

bullitt:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cruising up and down, hanging out in gents toilets■■?..mate, your in the WRONG forum!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That’s why I always use the ladies… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Whilst shopping in Cheltenham once, my Mrs wanted the loo only to find the queue trailing out the door into the corridor. She decided to check if threre was any disabled people were around (there wasn’t) and decided to use the disabled. Cue an interfering old cow who shouts out “are you disabled?” My Mrs replied “no, but I will be if I WAIT ANY LONGER!” :laughing:

Gutter minds the lot of you. Your not even sympathetic to my plea! Swines…

Spacemonkeypg:
Gutter minds the lot of you. Your not even sympathetic to my plea! Swines…

is that what they call a motion sensor ?

Indeed

Perhaps this helps

Muckaway:
Perhaps this helps

What the heck are you doing 1) having that link on your computer 2) searching for it in the first place lol

Have you tried the bogs in Italy, they flush about 20 times before you even get to sit on them. And the water is so cold it could freeze your nuts off. :open_mouth:

jimti:
Have you tried the bogs in Italy, they flush about 20 times before you even get to sit on them. And the water is so cold it could freeze your nuts off. :open_mouth:

Are you pooping in the sink again Jimti ■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Spacemonkeypg. do what i do. when you first go into the cubicle get a piece of toilet paper, wet it ( using whatever you wish to use ) then stick it to the wall , covering the sensor in the process, it will flush as you do this, but you may now rest your weary bum without fear. hope this helps.

No wonder so many drivers are ■■■■■■■■ in lay-by’s lol

I might give the toilet paper idea a whirl and report back on its results !!

Yeah the ones in Italy are a little odd to say the least, mind France’s are in general hanging, Spain wipe their backsides and place it in a waste paper basket and Germany have these electric whirl round ones, needless to say before anyone asks no i have not been spun round on a German toilet lol and i am not a public lavatory expert.

Muckaway:
Should be called iPoke :laughing:

or an i pood…

Euromat

or an i pood…

there is already something out there called an iPood. I work for an outdoor and camping shop and we sell a little titanium folding trowel thing supposedly for clearing away dog [zb] whilst out camping, great for the all the gear no idea crowd

Euromat

or an i pood…

there is already something out there called an iPood. I work for an outdoor and camping shop and we sell a little titanium folding trowel thing supposedly for clearing away dog [zb] whilst out camping, great for the all the gear no idea crowd