Johnathon Woss

I reckon he has took the huff because he never got Wogans gig…

I thought Chris done a great job on drive time, my favorite bit was womans minute, when they phoned in and said what their wheels were i had images in my head of saucy sorts in pencil skirts flashing a bit of leg… had them all labelled, hung, drawn and quartered at the touch of the volume button…

Kind regards

Lrm

thank gawd for that cant stand the bloke, saying that i hope he does well in his next chosen trade

scotstrucker:
thank gawd for that cant stand the bloke, saying that i hope he does well in his next chosen trade

I agree with the first bit, he’s a ■■■■ with a massive chip on his shoulder I’d love to clip! I hope he ends up unemployable and has to survive on the millions paid by us via bbc licence charges.

I work most Saturdays but his programme 10:00 till 13:00 is usually not on in my cab, I can’t stand his voice and sheer arrogance!!! The bloke is a complete waste of space in my opinion - and he needs a haircut :imp:

So with the 45 billion trillion wages he was getting does that mean im likely to see my licence fee go down now?.

jammymutt:
So with the 45 billion trillion wages he was getting does that mean im likely to see my licence fee go down now?.

lol we wish but the thought is nice, were paying a licence to watch repeats now

Well I think he’s great, and I don’t think it’ll be long before he’s snapped up by a commercial broadcaster for plenty of money. It’s never reported that the money he was ‘reportedly’ paid by the BBC was for producing his programmes, it wasn’t his final pay. As for the comment ‘he should get a haircut’, what are you, a 1950’s school teacher. It’s 2010, get with the times.

jammymutt:

£18 million over 3 years I believe - not a bad days pay I suppose but I bet he’d rather be a lorryist any day lmao! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

switchlogic:
As for the comment ‘he should get a haircut’, what are you, a 1950’s school teacher. It’s 2010, get with the times.

His hair hasn’t seen a brush or comb for about 9 months - disgrace… bet his shoes aren’t polished either :confused:

Wossy is a 1st rate goon IMO, him & his silly sidecock on saturdays used to drive me mad so power of the finger an all that.

On the whole I think Evans will do good on Breakfast as for Meo helping me along the M6 every evening I doubt it very much. I reckon Dickie Allinson was the man for that job.

The Beeb ought to have got rid of the old sop at 6am whilst they where having there shake up, jeez her voice sends me mad & I have 4 on for an hour and a half because of it.

Waffle Over

Fly sheet

Wossy is an absolute ■■■■, and I am one that won’t mourn his departure.

I think the next to go will be the loudmouth fat pig that is Moyles on R1, because Evans will spank his ■■■ big time and the heads at R1 will have to do something to stem the loss over to R2. Don’t forget, Evans is a breakfast veteran, and despite what he did at R1 in his time there, there was no doubting his ability and I think that experience will shine through.

I’d agree with FS over Dicky Allinson for drivetime. Mayonnaise has spent too long away from a big station. His short stand in stints were to try and ease him back into the music scene, and imo didn’t work.

Ken.

chris evans even admits when he did radio1 breakfast show that he let it all go too his head and blew it big time, now he is a bit older and a bit wiser he might keep his feet on the ground this time. he was good on drivtime, but why have they not got rid of sarah kennedy all she goes on about is her bloody cats :imp:

Thing about Richard allinson tho is he’s such a boring,smarmy.talk by numbers,oily cliche-machine what mercurial talent does this man possess? other than always miracuously being available when the top turns are awol.The mans charms elude me,he lacks gravitas and character.I say get Rick wakeman over from Planet Rock to shake rad 2 out of it’s increasingly stale comfort zone.Wakeman is the dogs ■■■■■■■■.

According to the Soaraway Sun, he didn’t walk, he was sached :stuck_out_tongue:

I liked his TV programmes but he did my ■■■■ in on Radio 2, although Saturday Radio 4 is the best of the week. I have listened to Radio 4 since Alan Partridge was a regular. He made Saturday morning for me!