John Nevill

I met John a few times in passing and he died how he lived , behind the wheel RIP John

If anyone could email me directly with any photos of John or any drawings John done I would really appreciate it, I’m hoping to get them printed and made into a photo book. My email address is dfn@gmx.com

Thank you again everyone for your comments,

Little Brother Dave

R.I.P John,very sad news,had some great times with you mate,29 years ago on Lawrabian,right up to shipping out this trip,will be missed by all.You will be remembered by all. Phil Mceveley…Graham Ball…Darren Eiffert…Dave Gracy…Roy Bradford the list is endless.

Hi everyone,

Thank you again for all the kind comments and photos posted, it is much appreciated.

Just a note regarding the funeral…

John is being brought back to the UK tomorrow, after which there is a bit of a process to go through. We will be looking to have the funeral in roughly two weeks time.

The full details of the funeral date, time and venue will be posted as soon as it’s confirmed. It goes without saying that anybody that wishes to come and pay their last respects to John are more than welcome.

Thanks again guys,

Dave (John’s Brother)

Just a few photos of John
See you on the flip side John
Ian

john’s funeral will be at worcester crematorium, tintern avenue worcester wr3 8ha, on thursday 14 april at 2 o’clock. everybody welcome peter.

Hi all,

Just to add to my brother Peter’s post above. The funeral service actually starts at 2:30pm.

The service will take place on Thursday April 14th 2011 at:

Worcester Crematorium
Tintern Avenue,
Astwood Road,
Worcester,
Worcestershire,
WR3 8HA

It goes without saying that anybody that knew John is more than welcome to attended.

Although I would like to ask, after having had several reporters from local media being quite intrusive, that all reporters and media that may read this do not attend, as the service is strictly for family and friends of John.

Thanks,

Dave (John’s Brother)

Sorry for your loss , looking at the photos looks like any amount of drivers i,ve met over the years and its always too soon
He has you and friends here so he will always be remembered. Tip of the Hat John …Alan Philippines

I will be there to pay my respects R.I .P John Neville

Roger Haywood

On behalf of myself and my family, we would really like to thank everyone that came to John’s funeral yesterday.
We were really moved by the amount of friends he had there and I know some of you came a really long distance to be there yesterday, we can’t thank you enough for being there for John’s send off.

Thank you all.

R.I.P. John

Hi All

Photos I took at Johns funeral will follow soon R.I.P John

Roger Haywood

Hi Folks

As promised the photos from John’s funeral usual guys paid there respects ,have not put names to pics you will know them all ,R.I.P John Nevill your drawings will live on forever,
Roger Haywood

Hope you recognise some old freinds
Roger

Roger, you really are a shining star on these occasions, the book of condolences brought a tear to my eye. Many recognisable faces too, although not of drivers I feel I am worthy of mentioning. I will leave the naming to others, but first and foremost, sympathies to Peter and David.

RIP John. you were amongst friends on your final trip :frowning:

Sadly too many gone before you…

Transit plate was a great touch

R I P john

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to post a quick message to you all that we’ve had the Coroner’s report back with the official cause of death.
In short, John died of natural causes from a heart attack.

Thank you again to everyone for all your support.

All the best,

Dave