John Mann International/JMI

berewic:
Any old John Mann drivers on here? I worked on there in the 90’s. Great job. In fact the best job I ever had and everything since has been a disappointment by comparison. :cry:
Anyone remember the firework fights in Tangier port with the 40d for a pack of 12 rockets? :laughing: :laughing:
Or the baby chicks running around the floor chasing flies in Kenitra truck stop? :unamused: :unamused:
The Marco Polo and night clubs overflowing with crumpet? Who could forget? :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
The water being turned off during the droughts? :blush:
The Spanish fishing dispute? :imp:
The hotel and 24hr bus ride to Marseille? :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
You going to the reunion do? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Anyone got any photos, I never had a camera? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I remember the Frog (FL10) a subbie called John (MAN 321) and am still looking for the £50 that the Snowman nicked from me

hi im malc organising the reunion its at premier inn hotel the wyvern derby 01332 667866 if you want to come theres some of the old lads coming frank barnes,womble,bishop,arthur,chris hagan.the judge to name a few. im trying to find captain flag and jonh cambell but had no luck. any help finding the appreciated.

also looking for the lloyds of ludlow lads and powels of sunderland

malc