John Hinchliffe R.I.P

John Hinchliffe of the famous and well-remembered Hinchliffe haulage family of Bury died suddenly at home on Saturday 18th October. He was 75 and his funeral is today 30th October. I offer my sympathy and condolences to his family.

I have seen the Hinchcliffe vehicles around many times, but didn’t know the gentleman. RIP Mr John Hinchcliffe.

Hiya…i was introduced to him at the Blackpool coach rally years ago. a really nice chap…if i remember he
was a massive built chap about 6ft6 or more. rip john …another sad loss.
John

R.I.P. Mr Hinchliffe :frowning:

I remember him ,he sometimes loaded one of their artics at Trinity Paper Mills on a Saturday morning back in the late 70s , my dad bought a Volvo car from them around 83 , so sad R.I.P John

R,I,P, MR Hinchlife , my dad broke down not far from your yard the late 70s it had gone dark i had come out tow him to his drop by then it was to late ,went into your yard iirc there was an old house with the fire up the chimney ,You and few others were there my Dad was the same build as your self we asked if we could leave it the till morning ,no prob so we came back next day towed it away , you could not of helped us any more thank you ,the lorry was an A,E,C 505 4 WHEELER with a load of paper on , Hope it all went ok today for all the Family ,Cheers Barry from Waddys Haulge

RIP Mr Hinchliffe

R.I.P.John knew you well.a real gent
regards dave [BILKO] ex Harvey tpt.