jobs

i case your interested ive stuck some jobs of the jobcenter in the driver vacancies forum.

That’s very helpful - hope it helps someone :smiley:
DRIVER VACANCIES (Members Only)

ROG:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

thanks rog but im sure they could have found it. :wink:

jessicas dad:

ROG:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

thanks rog but im sure they could have found it. :wink:

you speak for yourself :open_mouth: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I was bored this morning so I found some more and added them - hope some-one can benefit

Cheers lads - the effort your putting in is appreciated and any help or leads found is/are a bonus

Unless the people who actually went to the trouble to find these jobs themselves ,
are pushed out by these good samaritans.
(just a thought):idea:

Macka Packa:
Unless the people who actually went to the trouble to find these jobs themselves ,
are pushed out by these good samaritans.
(just a thought):idea:

I can see what your saying but tbh I would have thought the majority of people looking would have checked the jobcentre website at the very least, and I dont think many would be expecting to be the only applicant for any advertised driving jobs at the moment.

IMHO it was very decent of you both but totally unwarranted and misplaced. These jobs can be found on the usual sites, which, when out of work, people do tend to be able to look at themselves. Do you know of any REAL jobs going personally? After all, that’s why I thought TN had a vacancy section, not for people to bombard the site with, for the most part, agency feelers.

Scotchbaz:
IMHO it was very decent of you both but totally unwarranted and misplaced. These jobs can be found on the usual sites, which, when out of work, people do tend to be able to look at themselves. Do you know of any REAL jobs going personally? After all, that’s why I thought TN had a vacancy section, not for people to bombard the site with, for the most part, agency feelers.

i second that :smiley: its a daily ritual looking on the jobcentre plus website(and on trucknet.uk)false promises from agencys :unamused:but it might help posting on here as i seem to go into zombie mode looking @ the jsp site as its always the same olod stuff :smiley:

Scotchbaz:

have you looked at the ad’s i put up as they are real jobs and not agency and if dont like it then dont look, and i think those that are looking dont think it’s unwarranted or misplaced. how do you know that somebody might put a 20 mile radius but the job might be closer to me and falls inside my radius and a couple miles outside there’s but they are still up for a job at that distance. also maybe they have worked there before and would consider going back but didnt realise there was a position going.

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

do you know you just cant help some people i dont know why i bother ungrateful zb’s.

:imp: :imp: :imp:

I tried to keep most of the ones I posted to PERMANENT or at least long term TEMPORARY.

just ignore them rog and stuff em let them look for their own job’s and dont try to help them.

gratitude… thats a word they have forgotton. :imp:

I am looking for a job myself and know the main sites to visit to hopefully gain one. I’m sorry if you think I’m ungrateful but all you’re doing is wasting my time, I see these jobs advertised elsewhere and then see them again on here. Like I said I thought that the vacancy section here was for people to put vacancies they know about i.e. if a company you have dealings with has any positions. So stuff you too, I’m quite capable of trawling the net to find job advertisements posted elsewhere.

by jessicas dad » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:49 am

just ignore them rog and stuff em let them look for their own job’s and dont try to help them.

gratitude… thats a word they have forgotton.

I give gratitude where it’s due, not to those who believe they have some divine right to it. How patronizing both of you are being, thinking you’re the fonts of all knowledge of what people know about how to use the internet.

I see nothing wrong with posting about jobs in the correct forum that’s what it’s there for isn’t it, I do agree about the agency jobs though.
Unless it’s known that an agency is genuinely looking for drivers and has definite driver vacancies it’s best to not bother posting about them in my humble opinion :wink:

This is a forum where, in various ways people often try to help other members, if that’s a problem for anyone I can’t see why they would bother logging in :unamused:

tachograph:
I see nothing wrong with posting about jobs in the correct forum that’s what it’s there for isn’t it, I do agree about the agency jobs though.
Unless it’s known that an agency is genuinely looking for drivers and has definite driver vacancies it’s best to not bother posting about them in my humble opinion :wink:

This is a forum where, in various ways people often try to help other members, if that’s a problem for anyone I can’t see why they would bother logging in :unamused:

I totally and whole heartedly agree, however the mass posting of jobs from other sites seems to me more of a hindrance than a help. One or two are fine but a whole batch of completely random vacancies from other job sites seems a might excessive, that’s all I’m trying to get across.

Scotchbaz:
I am looking for a job myself and know the main sites to visit to hopefully gain one. I’m sorry if you think I’m ungrateful but all you’re doing is wasting my time, I see these jobs advertised elsewhere and then see them again on here. Like I said I thought that the vacancy section here was for people to put vacancies they know about i.e. if a company you have dealings with has any positions. So stuff you too, I’m quite capable of trawling the net to find job advertisements posted elsewhere.

I give gratitude where it’s due, not to those who believe they have some divine right to it. How patronizing both of you are being, thinking you’re the fonts of all knowledge of what people know about how to use the internet.

What is it with you and your arrogant attitude?

If you don’t feel the need for their help or anyone elses, then fine - but why respond at all, let alone respond in your aggressive fashion.

And talking about “fonts”. Why is the font size in your replies bigger than everyone elses? Are you trying prove something on here, or do you just go around shouting at everyone anyway!

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

ANDY1961:

Scotchbaz:

What is it with you and your arrogant attitude?

If you don’t feel the need for their help or anyone elses, then fine - but why respond at all, let alone respond in your aggressive fashion.

And talking about “fonts”. Why is the font size in your replies bigger than everyone elses? Are you trying prove something on here, or do you just go around shouting at everyone anyway!

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I happen to like the large font, also I am responding with genuine concerns. Don’t let my picking you up on another thread about your silliness on said thread have any bearing on this thread (the two threads are quite unconnected). I have made my point vis-Ã -vis;

I totally and whole heartedly agree, however the mass posting of jobs from other sites seems to me more of a hindrance than a help. One or two are fine but a whole batch of completely random vacancies from other job sites seems a might excessive, that’s all I’m trying to get across.

lets put end and to this , if someone whats to post jobs on a forum that should be there choice.

if some of you don’t like what other members do then fine you don’t have to read them

i look at the JC every day but some time the jobs on here are new and may be of use to me and as i am in the forum why not have a look

Rog and jessicas dad do what you see fit and if a select few don’t like it tough

delboytwo:
lets put end and to this , if someone whats to post jobs on a forum that should be there choice.

if some of you don’t like what other members do then fine you don’t have to read them

i look at the JC every day but some time the jobs on here are new and may be of use to me and as i am in the forum why not have a look

Rog and jessicas dad do what you see fit and if a select few don’t like it tough

Got to concur on that one, if folk are willing to post opportunities then its for the ‘greater good’ of those out of work.