jobs

Well went to germany to see about a job with someone . he said he has only 4 trucks. but when i got there and rang him he did not anser his phone good job i didnt just go to see him . so still looking .house not sold yet . going back over there in july to have a look for propety . in the vecta bad essen or 20km around that regione as that is where my wife is from. she needs to be there her papa is very ill. so if eny one is around there keep your ears open . i wont to drive to the uk as only one of my kinders are comeing with us. thanks . :frowning: :slight_smile:

Steve,
I have sent you a PM . Try also Netzer Worlwide, they have a depot I believe in RAMSgate. They are a German Company. You will have to search for them on the net.

There is also a german fridge company called Meyer I think but not sure. Perhaps someone can think of others for you to try.

Did you try HSF Logistics ?

Looked at them but thay are in the rong end i will try and find the 2 others that you said let you no how i get on :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

hsf will take you on no problem… but youll work like a dog for your money mate. good tackle and they pay all the fines but your expected to do a day,through the night, and another day before a break! i know because my best mate did a month for them before calling it a day. they run out of nijmegen and bedworth. have you tried pming slackmack? he`s in germany and may be able to help. good luck anyway

I will try slackman :slight_smile:

I ment slackmack