JOBS!!!!!

Came across this site,dunno how many already been on it but thought i’d stick it up anyway.

I do know alot of you guys are desperate so i hope it helps someone! :smiley:

link fixed :wink: …colingl

tattooedally:
myjobsearch.com/search/?s_wh … at_people=

link fixed :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Links broken mate

Thanks ROG :slight_smile: They could of just used copy and paste,dont matter though

They could have, but most folks prefer to click on web links. :wink: :laughing:

States on the ad ‘Maximum 6 points’.

6 points! are they really that desperate for drivers? (I dont think so) Should read ‘clean licence’ surely? or am I missing something here? I pride myself on having a clean licence, does’nt seem to be much pride here or is just a case of getting drivers regardless?

Tiger.

Fastrantiger:

6 points! are they really that desperate for drivers? (I dont think so) Should read ‘clean licence’ surely? or am I missing something here? I pride myself on having a clean licence, does’nt seem to be much pride here or is just a case of getting drivers regardless?

Tiger.

Anyone know where you can buy points - I haven’t got any and if they want 6 …

£13 P/H, ummmmmm I find that hard to believe. M-F Gis a job :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

its Temp to Perm, the £13p/h lasts only until they take you on permently at lodge farm, then it drops to £8p/h. It’s also doing wag+drag.

Its not only at Lodge farm, also at Peterborough to, but the temp to perm has finished, its not only wag & drag, some C2 (same rate), rest C1, in fact there are only a few of us trained (by Debenhams) to do this work (wag & Drag), £13.00 per hour is correct, agency rate, mon - sat, £15 ON SUNDAY

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Over 5000 driving jobs advertised :open_mouth: :open_mouth: If this is for real then why are there so many people on this site (TNUK) moaning that there isn’t any work available :question: :question:

:confused: :confused:

For the Unemployed C+E Holders in the North East :wink:

Heard from a pretty reliable source today Asda George in Washington is looking to take on around 25 drivers as they are taking on a large number of new stores to deliver to from January. :wink:

Bloody hell, one 2 miles up road from me. Transporting waste in tankers but what the hell? Beats sitting at home.

Fastrantiger:

Tiger.

Not neccessarilly desperate, they are probably living in the real world realising that some drivers have been unfortunate to pick up points for driving 5 mph above the speed limit :unamused:

How many good drivers are deterred from applying for a job when it specifically states Clean Licence Required?

I should of picked up 6 pts in 2 days on the A1 in June 2006 just over the border in Scotland, because of 5mph but luckily after returning the NIP’s I never heard anything else about the speeding so actually never got the points or the fines.

It does not make me any less professional than you, I was also prepared to work overtime, whereas someone with a clean licence may only be prepared to work their contracted hours, so why should that make them more professional?

So in a Nutshell you are missing something, it’s called reality :wink:

the 6 points requirement is from the insurance company and not from the employment company, surely you guys dont think that some office waller trys to work out, the fors & against of 6 points or more :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I’d be surprised if any of theses jobs are still available!

Most are agencies!! :imp: