Jobs sites which aren't plagued by agencies?

What I can come up with so far, struggling a bit. Is it just the case that jobs are on company own websites? I phoned my local Manpower, they’re keen to offer me class 1 temp work, but not it seems permanent. Logical since they’ll earn more income that way.

jobseekers.direct.gov.uk - job centre jobs

Newspaper sites (sister newspapers in a vicinity pooling jobs off the same database, the printed version is once a week)

easyashgv.co.uk - bit sparse

I’ve been browsing the job centre site (just out of interest), and it seems to get updated on a daily basis.

Near to me there’s a job going for a drivers mate at £6.08 and hr. The same company are also advertising for a driver at £6.08 and hr - and its not the same job.

No wonder there’s a “supposedly” shortage of drivers

Its a cop out its all b.s send all the foreigners who are happy to take nmw back to tgeyre countries and things might improve for rest of us and there is nothing racist in standing up for my own ethnicity before the usual suspects come along making accusations

Lolipop ladys get better pay ! and thats a fact.

Want some job huinting advice?

Get religion. :slight_smile:

The Mormon Church has a very efficient job hunting system for its members, so, i believe, do Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Or maybe become a freemason. :slight_smile:

Seriously though, networking can be the best way to a good job.