Jobs in Southern Ireland

Hi Guys

I will shortly, well in three months be heading off in the direction of Southern Ireland. Wondered if there were any members of the forum who work over that way or know of any that do. Need some advice on decent companies to work for over there.

Any help appreciated

Liam

Decent :question: :question: :question: :question: In the Irish Republic :question: :question: :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just make sure the trucks have lights and wheel arches :laughing:

Liam there is a member called, Kenny Manning, he works for a guy in the south of ireland, look him up and send him a pm :wink:

Hi Liam.

Nolan Transport in New Ross ( Co Wexford) are a large firm you could try, mostly on U.K. and European haulage.
You could try the Irish Road Haulage site, ( IRHA) ,or the Jobcenterplus site.

If you fancy a Topliner and a Fridge, Southern Ireland is where you’ll find them.

There is also a few border firms and Northern firms , who I have been told, have vacancies.

Make sure the money is O.K, I 'm sure you won’t be disappointed with a 460+ hp truck, and a new trailer.

Cheers,

Niall.

Thanks for input guys,

I had loked into Nolans, but they are going to be around 3 hours driving from the propossed house site so they are out.

Top favourite at the moment seems to be South coast transport in Fermoy!

Liam

if you want to get a job in nolans,i think it may be better if you are from romania,theres no irish left there now,or sth welsh either.
to pat hasler.
you must be away a long time from the uk.and i think a lot of uk drivers will agree with me,the plant coming out of ireland now is on par with any country in europe.