Jobs in Glasgow & surrounding areas

Hi all
Does anyone know any companies that are looking for full time class 1 drivers , I just passed class 1 on Thursday and am looking a company to give me a chance

Don’t mean to put a downer on things Davy85, but there is hardly anything in Glasgow for experienced drivers right now, let alone for guys like you that’s just passed their test. :frowning: Best bet is probably with an agency for the time being.

Glasgows great for work, distribution hub of scotchland, eastend is best. A & D logistics take on newbies all the time as does farmfoods. Dont be disheartened as you will work if you want it. Plenty agency work, maybe class 2 for a while to get experience.

Flexability and attitude can make up for no experience. :wink:

Av got 2 half year experience on class 2 , so that’s experience

A read of this may help

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89299

Just found this in the Driver Vacancy forum

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=89327

HTH

Lady P:
A read of this may help

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89299

Thanks lady p , this guy already pm me so still not heard any back but thanks anyway

pringles of carluke take on new drivers. high turnover of drivers though. be prepared to work with cages and late start and late finishes. taken on a lot of drivers just passed there test. its 4 on and 4 off shifts. all scania fleet.

Curries of Dumf :question: ries,maybe too far to commute or rent digs.

toby1234abc:
Curries of Dumf :question: ries,maybe too far to commute or rent digs.

They have a depot in Coatbridge just a few miles east of Glasgow.

daf430:
pringles of carluke take on new drivers. high turnover of drivers though. be prepared to work with cages and late start and late finishes. taken on a lot of drivers just passed there test. its 4 on and 4 off shifts. all scania fleet.

You seen some of their drops? gee me a nose bleed and ive been driving for donkeys never mind newbies, talk about into the frying pan!