Jobs for Class 2

Hi,

I have recently passed my class 2 and I would like to know if any of you know of companies within Stoke-on-Trent area (could also do Cheshire) that would take a rookie :stuck_out_tongue:

I am planning to do my Class 1 in March/April so a Company who also operates class 1 vehicles would be great (saves swapping companies). The only issue I have is that I didn’t need to do my CPC test as I had class C1 and C1+E from my german licence even though I had no experience in it. I know I have to do my periodic training by 2014 and am booking 1 Module in Jan also going to have 14 Hours with my class 1. But this means I have no Job experience. I am only hoping that this wont be a problem in finding a Job.

Hope someone can help

Thanks in advance

Gareth Robinson :grimacing:

best trying the agencies for now get plenty of work from them

kevj2195:
best trying the agencies for now get plenty of work from them

Thanks.

I am trying at the moment, as I would like to get experience. In my current Job I work 7 on and 7 off so in the 7 off I thought I might be able to work 2 Days or so just to get some experience.

Just cant find many Agencies around here through yell and internet, so if anyone knows of any in Stoke or cheshire area please let me know :smiley:

Gazza7682:
I am trying at the moment, as I would like to get experience. In my current Job I work 7 on and 7 off so in the 7 off I thought I might be able to work 2 Days or so just to get some experience.

Is it mon to sun as the 7 days on/off?

ROG:

Gazza7682:

Its Monday Night to Monday morning unfortunately. :confused:

Why have you got anything going? :stuck_out_tongue:

Gareth

Gazza7682:

ROG:

Gazza7682:

Its Monday Night to Monday morning unfortunately. :confused:

Why have you got anything going? :stuck_out_tongue:

Gareth

Rog is just a member looking for instructor work

You will only be able to work part of the time due to the WDT