Jobs @ Culina Avonmouth

We are after about 10 or so class 1 drivers to start asap, go via
culinacareers.co.uk. there’s a couple of different shift patterns available.

they moved all wines,red buls from Lutterwoth to Bristol.so there more job may be will be.In Lutterworth now no more alkohol.

Thanks for posting this, I’m going to apply, do they pay monthly or weekly?

Many thanks

What are the shifts and pay like please bald bloke?

I also forgot to ask, what are they like to work for?

Just to add my tuppence worth, i’ve worked for them on and off for the last 8 months through the agency and its a nice clean job, good kit, everything by the book and everyone i’ve met has been very friendly.
If I lived near Bristol and hadn’t just landed a new job I would be applying.

ZiggyPhillips:
Thanks for posting this, I’m going to apply, do they pay monthly or weekly?

Many thanks[/quote
Salaried 25th of every month.

MikeDBristol:
What are the shifts and pay like please bald bloke?

5 on 2 off but one of your work days would be a Sat or Sun, money good, they’re ok to work for as long as you keep your head down and do it their way.

Like I said they’re looking to do it asap as we are struggling to get runs covered at busy times.
Just found out they’ve had a small influx of cv’s already but hopefully they’re want more .

Asking a question when you say good money how much is good as I have a mate who I think subs to Culina though pulls a Culina trailer Im sure he is on approx. 20k
I would have thought Avonmouth rates would be better than that
I reckon he will jump ship and go direct if it’s worth it

Muckspreader:
Asking a question when you say good money how much is good as I have a mate who I think subs to Culina though pulls a Culina trailer Im sure he is on approx. 20k
I would have thought Avonmouth rates would be better than that
I reckon he will jump ship and go direct if it’s worth it

Yes much better.

I worked at the Haverhill depot and if I remember right it was £28,500 salary. £18 a night out and all parking paid. This was a few years ago so might have changed. Very easy job just crap start times.

no sick pay though only SSP so it might be worth looking into some sort of insurance cover

gunner1983:
Very easy job just crap start times.

It’s a 24/7 operation so start times vary throughout the day, most drivers with very early starts actually choose to start that time, everybody has different needs and requirements.

nick2008:
no sick pay though only SSP so it might be worth looking into some sort of insurance cover

I’ve looked into it several times Nick they’re not that good, better off paying into an ISA or similar instead.

The Subby rates for Culina ■■■■ big time. You’d be better off driving their motor.

bald bloke:

gunner1983:
Very easy job just crap start times.

It’s a 24/7 operation so start times vary throughout the day, most drivers with very early starts actually choose to start that time, everybody has different needs and requirements.

Fair enough it’s obviously changed cause it was anytime after midnight. They even had me in at midnight on New Year’s Eve!! Not my cup of tea but each to there own

Whats the Class 2 position like? Will they accept new drivers?

Pretty boring DC to DC stuff really. Still good opportunity though mind.

Would be surprised if they had much or any class 2.

Own Account Driver:
Pretty boring DC to DC stuff really. Still good opportunity though mind.

Would be surprised if they had much or any class 2.

Its on the careers listing.