Jobs at calor gas

Hi guys, does anyone on here work for calor gas driving the mini bulk trucks? I’d love to work for calor driving the mini bulks, however I never seem to see any jobs advertised and I can’t get my head round their website. Any advice on how to get in with them would be great, cheers

Bulldog164:
Hi guys, does anyone on here work for calor gas driving the mini bulk trucks? I’d love to work for calor driving the mini bulks, however I never seem to see any jobs advertised and I can’t get my head round their website. Any advice on how to get in with them would be great, cheers

It’s agency mostly mate. Manpower is the main agent. The current winter contract is due to end soon so you probably won’t get another chance until September / October. If you haven’t done it before you do an initial 3 days (Have heard this may be increased this year) in class training, tests etc. Followed by a couple of weeks on the road training leading to getting signed off. Once signed off you’re on your own. Anything else you want to know you can pm.

justtickingover:

Bulldog164:

It’s agency mostly mate. Manpower is the main agent. The current winter contract is due to end soon so you probably won’t get another chance until September / October. If you haven’t done it before you do an initial 3 days (Have heard this may be increased this year) in class training, tests etc. Followed by a couple of weeks on the road training leading to getting signed off. Once signed off you’re on your own. Anything else you want to know you can pm.

Unless you get on agency manpower work in grimsby and put with mick the gas sniffing pensioner that needs to be put down he is a nightmare of a trainer if thats what you call an incompetent buffoon