Jobcentre *Rant warning*

Today I have had the day from hell with the jobcentre!!!

I have only been in there 3 times on this claim (do jobsearch online, less hassle)
on all 3 occasions I have been treated like something the scraped of the bottom of their shoe. (I have recieved better treatment at a tesco RDC and that is saying something)

Today I put my foot down and demanded to know what is happening with my money as I am still waiting for anything from them since dec 10th.
the reply was “its not my department :unamused: , I only do jobsearch”

out came the parade of jobs. after discounting the ones I have already been put in for, all that was left was 2 agencys :cry: , must have experience :cry: , must have clean licence (7 points but only 3 current), 1 on the isle of scilly and 1 that required a 40 mile round trip each day for minimum wage.

having discounted all of those for valid reasons, including financial viability which was included on my jobseekers agreement, I was told I must apply for at least 1 of them. I produced the reference number for a job that wasn’t listed and was told I was not allowed to apply for it till I have been out of work for 18 months :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

They then started saying I had not done enough jobsearch in the past fortnight, despite looking in both of the papers and on several job websites everyday, and that I had to fill out a form to go for a decision as to whether I was entitled to any benefit. At this point I mentioned that since they had not paid me anything I had forms waiting to go but no money to buy stamps and no money to put credit on my phone to make phonecalls.

This apparantly does not matter, even if you are unable to apply for jobs through lack of money, you still have to :confused: :confused: :confused: . Then they told me that they paid me some money a week ago but didn’t bother to tell me :open_mouth: :unamused: :exclamation:

At this point I lost it and said that I had had enough and that I was going to sign off if that was their attitude. I also thumped the desk a couple of times :imp: :imp:

Big mistake

They now refused to let me sign on, they refused to let me sign off and I was ordered to leave the premisis before they called the police :blush:

I am now in limbo because I don’t know what is happening but I am not prepared to be treated like that!!!

Anyway, Rant over
I needed to get that of my chest

Like most government departments, the morons who work in them do not have the ability to think for themselves and actually use some common sense.

Go back tommorrow and ask for details of how to make an official complaint - you might not get any money out of them but it will create a load of hassle for them!

I know how frustrating it is i have been there,but i do know who the winner will be in this sitution,and it won’t be you i am afraid.

they are a load of ■■■■■■■ at them places.

This information may go towards explaining the problems you have encountered. :wink:

gdm93.dial.pipex.com/dss.htm

Pmsl@Helen :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

CLASS
nice one mrs51 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: