Job websites any advice

Hello can anyone tell me if there are any decent job sites for full time LGV1 drivers. I have been on the feed and indeed website but mainly seems to be agency. Still looking in the Stafford, Stoke and Telford areas I have put a couple of applications in but hate to be out of work for to long just don’t want agency work rather go full time. Experienced in fridges and bulk tanker work cement, lime, ash etc
Thanks for any info

Is Shrewsbury too far away for you ? Are you looking for nights , days or tramping .?

CML/Morgan Mclernon at Telford any good for you? They always seemed to be looking (which obviously isn’t always a good sign)

Loosemores at Shrewsbury were advertising (on Indeed website) last week so might be worth ringing.

Delivered into cml Brookland yoghurts bound for Aldington. What’s the money like in there. Did go to Reid of Stoke but only £9 ph for class 1 could of started straight away

Pretty sure it’s day rate for CML from speaking to their drivers. Can’t recall a figure but I do remember not being surprised at either how high or low it was so I’d say average for the area.

The Loosemores advert had no amount mentioned.

Tried Stan Robinsons? Fed Ex? (Although I think it’s through agency initially)

Are Bassetts still going?

If I was still your neck of the woods I’d be looking at XPO at Stone as XPO seem to pay above average for some of their jobs.

Edited to add - Screwfix (Wincanton) at Stafford - worth a look.

Culina - Stafford or Market Drayton.

Don’t know if any are recruiting but a call ain’t gonna hurt.