Job wanted for new class 1 driver derby/notts

Any info on any companys that will take new class 1 drivers derby/ nottingham areas welcome…i keep getting the 2 year experience thrown at me…cheers :slight_smile:

Try Taylors Transport at Huthwaite (just off the A38 on the Mansfield side of Junc 28 M1). They have a great record for giving new starters a chance.

Good luck, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

thanks again for info pete…cheers

richttt:
Any info on any companys that will take new class 1 drivers derby/ nottingham areas welcome…i keep getting the 2 year experience thrown at me…cheers :slight_smile:

DHL East Midlands Airport will take you on, if you are not choosy :wink:

cheers wheelnut , are they any good to work for im not being picky as i need wheel turning exp for decent jobs in the future.

richttt:
cheers wheelnut , are they any good to work for im not being picky as i need wheel turning exp for decent jobs in the future.

No, they are crap, and you will earn more working in a Tesco fuel station but you will get some time behind a steering wheel

Peter Smythe:
Try Taylors Transport at Huthwaite (just off the A38 on the Mansfield side of Junc 28 M1). They have a great record for giving new starters a chance.

Good luck, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Pete,

I am very surprised you dont have a deal in place, you train so many candidates and have a good pass rate … surprised you cant do a bonus scheme for some local companies make a few bob out of it to … ie if they take on a new driver recommended by you at end of 12 months you both get say £150 each then the company get a driver and a driver gets a job.

just a thought