Job South Yorkshire

We’ve got a walking floor job going at our place starting in the new year if anyone’s interested.
Essentially own contract work, Mon - Fri.
Some nights out would be required but a steady little number.

Castillidie:
We’ve got a walking floor job going at our place starting in the new year if anyone’s interested.
Essentially own contract work, Mon - Fri.
Some nights out would be required but a steady little number.

Advertising not allowed .Wrong forum

Anymore details mate??
Wage,average hours,decent tackle etc,
Might be looking myself
Pm me if you want
Cheers mate,

During the bleak season a year ago I looked at this, despite it running out of the reclamation site at Rossington Doncaster not far from where I live I decided not to go for it, mainly because I found work elsewhere.

The OP PM’ed me last week about this job coming up again.

The opportunity for the walking floor job has come up again. Would you be interested in having a chat about it?

There’s a slight change to what we discussed last time though, the restoration site at Rossington is now complete so we are travelling further afield until the next close site opens up.
Currently running to a site in St Austell and to Carlisle from January for 6 months or so.

Back then it was a small expanding own account company with a couple of trucks running out of 2-3 sites locally to south & West Yorkshire
From the PM above I assumed it’s now going to be 4-5 nights out tramping from a Yorkshire base. Maybe the OP can shed a little light on wether the previous drive moved on due to the completion of the Rossington site and the necessity to go further afield

A few inaccuracies Pierre but it was a year ago we spoke so will let you off :laughing:

Yeah I did message last week as you asked me to be in touch if the job came up again as you weren’t offered it last time.

The existing driver left before the Rossington site was complete and for non work related matters which I obviously won’t be sharing.

I spend far too many weeks driving/riding around Europe on holiday for a full time job to be practical, this is why I do agency work. I’m also heading off to Cyprus for Xmas very soon

Rossingtons about 3 or 4 miles from where I live. My truck driving mate lives in rosso and may be interested. Pm me details if you want [emoji1360]