Job situation in and around Norwich

I may be going home to Norwich after 17 years of being away and living in South Wales. I suspect I know the answer to my question already, but, how is the job market for class 1 drivers with ten years under their belt.

Wayne:
I may be going home to Norwich after 17 years of being away and living in South Wales. I suspect I know the answer to my question already, but, how is the job market for class 1 drivers with ten years under their belt.

Jack Richards at Fakenham is probably your best bet as they’re looking for trampers! Can’t help with money situation for them but fleet and maintenance is all good!

Retro rob:

Wayne:

Jack Richards at Fakenham is probably your best bet as they’re looking for trampers! Can’t help with money situation for them but fleet and maintenance is all good!

i was speaking to 1 of their drivers from northwhich depot at tibshelf the other week he claimed he cleared £ 2300 per month, fair play if correct

I work for jack richards and If you can get the hours in which isn’t normally hard to do you will easily clear £2200.they expect you to work every second weekend tho.think they are lookin for drivers just now check there website

Thank you, I will most likely be based in Spixworth so Fakenham would be good.

The transport situation in Norwich is poor considering the size of the city! That’s why I suggested jack! I wouldn’t hesitate if I wasn’t happy where I am now!

I work for Jack too on the 4 on 4 off tramping shift, the pay is good for half a years work but the best bit is the 4 off, good luck

Retro rob:
The transport situation in Norwich is poor considering the size of the city! That’s why I suggested jack! I wouldn’t hesitate if I wasn’t happy where I am now!

Thats what I thought, I have been away for some time but when I visit it still looks much the same.

stevieboy50:
I work for Jack too on the 4 on 4 off tramping shift, the pay is good for half a years work but the best bit is the 4 off, good luck

Sounds good, are you based in Norfolk?

No Northwich but they have the same shifts at Fakenham

stevieboy50:
No Northwich but they have the same shifts at Fakenham

Thank you.

stevieboy50:

Probably a stupid question :blush:
How can you be a tramper for 4 days a week?

its like being a tramper for 5 only you come home a day early :exclamation: