Job options upon passing Class 2?

I am booked in for my class 2 course soon, With a background in construction i would like to maybe go down a different route other than just driving lorries. I am interested in Mobile crane driving and i would also like to drive Impact protection vehicles for traffic management.
I am very open to any suggestions to see what other roads i could go down (no pun intented) once i do get my class 2 license.

Thanks guys.

Options… If you currently work in an industry that has HGV vehicles then your on a winner, other than that, best route would be once you have your licence is to register with a couple of agencies and keep ya eyes pealed for class 2 jobs…plus you could either cold call companies or send a CV either by post or Email…

If you have a background in its construction then try the builders merchants i.e. Jewsons, Travis Perkins…But you would have to gain a HIAB ticket before is an advantage…
Driving Impact protection vehicles then it’s the Highways or local councils
A lot depends on your age and what you’ll find with a lot of job adverts… prefer ppl over 25 coz of insurance and with a minimum of 2 years experience but don’t let this put you off, not all companies are like this and are willing to give you a chance

Thanks swampey. I am 28 years old mate. Yea i have a couple of agencies lined up and a few friends that can get me in places. My dad is a class 1 driver for stobarts so can give me most of the information i need. But he doesnt know of many other routes to go down. Yea i think i will definately get my HIAB though. But yes, agencies will certainly give me the initial experience i need!

Get your hiab with clam shell ticket and try grab driving can get good money on utilities.

Don’t use agencies.you will be treated like a terrorist .until you crash.then you get no sick. Pay .pension etc.to get experience you must forget safety kiss ■■■ and never let driving time affect their performance .good lu k .but you will wish you became an accountant