Job On!

Well tomorrow is gonna be my first agency job in a few years…

Class 2 job on for the day - Yeah i know #BendiesRule Haha. Its not a case of choosing either . Apparently not too many Class 1 jobs about due to being inside M25 so Rigids are more common. Personally i’d rather do Class 1 , long distance deliveries/trailer swaps but i’ll take any extra work in my stride… quite fast on the uptake because i only registered with the Agency yesterday. Pay ain’t too bad especially if it goes over 8hrs work which i’m hoping for.

Sam :sunglasses:

Hi Sam, tbh It doesn’t matter mate, a jobs a job! And it’s money in your pocket, esp after 8 hours :slight_smile:

Good luck with it chap

What A Day!!!

3 Drops today all 3 in Central London/Camden… What a mission that was, take a load to a building that was on a road with about 20 other sites. Collect 2nd load (after waiting for ever for FLT driver) then take half of the 2nd load to the same place (was a breeze the 2nd time around) then last ticket to another small scaffolding mess in Camden to call the P.O.C for him to reply “nah mate, it’s all shut for today” Eh!!! Note to self call ahead and save myself the trouble of dodging low bridges and weight restrictions.

Well…a 12hr day, could’ve been alot shorter had it not been for diabolical drivers on the A40/Traffic haha…You win some you lose some!

Sam :smiley:

Nice one Sam, especially as it was within the M25 madhouse! :laughing:
You should be chuffed that you got through the day without any incidents…
Just don’t milk the hours next time! :wink:

Evil8Beezle:
Just don’t milk the hours next time! :wink:

You actually (almost) had a bite… although admittedly most of the driving was in traffic especially the first run in. There was at least two filtering f*ckers put off their bikes/scooters/trafficskippingtwowheeledvehicle (obviously i hope theyre ok etc but what do they expects gonna happen eventuall) …because they filtered a bit too much and drivers of the sensible type must of clipped them. Which slowed me down on the first so a 30min one way drive became an hour or so … then on the out route from the first drop there was a major accident on a40 a biker had a major accident. So was a day of frustration and manic just covering me arrse watching bikes, ridiculosly placed poles,bollards etc

All in a day though eh!:smiley: