Job - *No Expereince Needed*

washijb.jobcentreplus.gov.uk … f=IMM/7515

Seems reasonable…There is abit of work over the Humberside way where I’m looking to move :smiley:

What’s the job number? Your link does not link to the job. :cry:

Yorkie08:
http://www.washijb.jobcentreplus.gov.uk/Internet/viewVacancy.do?selectedVacancy=7&ref=IMM/7515

Seems reasonable…There is abit of work over the Humberside way where I’m looking to move :smiley:

Links to jobcentreplus do not work so I have copied and pasted it below…

Job Title CALOR GAS CLASS 1 DRIVER WITH ADR

Location IMMINGHAM, South Humberside
Hours - 4 on 2 off ( I think this means either days or shifts! )
Wage £10.25 for hour, £15.38 overtime
Work Pattern Days , Weekends
Employer Manpower
Closing Date14/10/2008

PensionNo details held
Duration PERMANENT ONLY

Description
Class 1 driver required for Calor Gas for day work must have ADR (Class 3 in tanks) to start soon for the winter months to work on a shift pattern 4 on 2 off, will include weekend work, to delivery gas to the different depots, no nights out involved. no experience required if you hold your adr. Can guarantee work for the winter motnhs until April / May 2009. You will be guaranteed 42.5 hours per week which will be paid at £10.25 any hours over this monday-friday will be paid at the overtime rate £15.38, and all weekend work is paid at £15.38.

How to apply
You can apply for this job by telephoning 01472 361616 and asking for Sara Holdsworth.

dinosteveus1:

On links to jobcentreplus, the last bit is usually the job code -
washijb.jobcentreplus.gov.uk … ncy=7&ref=IMM/7515

ROG:

dinosteveus1:

On links to jobcentreplus, the last bit is usually the job code -
washijb.jobcentreplus.gov.uk … ncy=7&ref=IMM/7515

I see, thanks.

I knew I should have done ADR instead of HIAB. :unamused:

manpower is a agency that only takes drivers with a two year driving history with proven references, have you actually rang about the job im sure they`l confirm this, id say the no exp is regarding never driven using adr !

calor gas in barnsley always seem to be using protemps agency.