job in uk

Hello to everybody i m a future truck driver ,i am at the driving school for categoryes C+E. I want to now more about this job,the posibilities of having a job in uk because i forgot to tell you im romanian.I want to now how much earn a english truck driver per month .I m sorry for my english ,and if i bother someone .

You got no chance so stay there.

I now there are romanians there who cause trouble but we are not all the same. I just put some simple question .

bald bloke:
You got no chance so stay there.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

:question:

in what i see i can t get any answers from here …

steve93:
in what i see i can t get any answers from here …

It wasn’t a very good idea for a Romanian to come on here asking about his chances of getting a job in the UK. There’s already lots of Eastern Europeans here and we are fed up with the situation and besides Romanians do not have the best of reputations as far as us British are concerned.

I realized too was wrong to put this questions on this forum .But i didn t say that i m interesting specificle to work in uk im just asking to make an idea about the salary comparative with other countryes,but i was wrong understand

Anyway i hope a moderator will delete this topic ,and im sorry if i bother someone .Good luck

steve93:
.But i didn t say that i m interesting specificle to work in uk

You did here…

steve93:
,the posibilities of having a job in uk

:unamused:

was just a question ,posibilities ,i wasn t sayed ":I want to have a job in uk,and if you would say about the name of the topic i wasn t any ideea of a name . Like i said just asking

Ok I’ll bite, even though I think it’s a wind up, not met many Romanians in my life but I’m sure none were called Steve.

However, I should imagine you won’t have any problem whatsoever getting a job driving in the UK, you’ll be on about £6.40 an hour working between 70/80hours a week, you’ll be able to rent a grotty room with all bills included for about £250 a month, then spend another £200 on food and send 700 back home, if youcatch some swans or dredge a lake you can reduce your food bill, hope this helps. Oh and you’ll probably have to pay for CPC out of that £6.40 ph too… See you at the bottom and thanks for helping keep us all in check!

NewLad:
Ok I’ll bite, even though I think it’s a wind up, not met many Romanians in my life but I’m sure none were called Steve.

However, I should imagine you won’t have any problem whatsoever getting a job driving in the UK, you’ll be on about £6.40 an hour working between 70/80hours a week, you’ll be able to rent a grotty room with all bills included for about £250 a month, then spend another £200 on food and send 700 back home, if youcatch some swans or dredge a lake you can reduce your food bill, hope this helps. Oh and you’ll probably have to pay for CPC out of that £6.40 ph too… See you at the bottom and thanks for helping keep us all in check!

Any chance I can go fishing with you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Drift:

NewLad:

Any chance I can go fishing with you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Only if Muckaway comes he know good swan recipe!

And i have another questions why did you hate so much romanians, excluding gypsies ,we hate them too .

steve93:
And i have another questions why did you hate so much romanians, excluding gypsies ,we hate them too .

I don’t think people hate Romanians, I think generally a lot of drivers were earning as much money 15/20 years ago as they are now and the constant influx of cheap labour from the east of Europe hasn’t really helped to change that.

Oh and the fact that British media has portrayed Bulgairians and Romanians as a bunch of theiving con artists.

steve93:

How did you get away with calling them"gypsies" . . is it a mis spolling?

I don t think is romanian fault because they accept a low salary is the bad economy in transport and company runing on a low cost transport.

gypsy are the black people from romania

did i say something wrong ?