Job in Tilbury

Just found by Mistake

HGV Class 1 Driver

Job Ref: BL011111

Ideal Candidate
Will have previous experience as a Class 1 Driver, no previous accidents and have previous use of an Electric Pallet Truck.

The Package
Excellent salary and working enviroment for candidates that are hard working and have good previous experience

Salary: £35000 - £40000

Job Duration: Permanent

First Advertised: 01/11/2011

Apply for Position axiompersonnel.co.uk/apply-f … ode=pu2mru
Back to Vacancies axiompersonnel.co.uk/job-cat … ode=mp4yal

whats the point :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

more agency bullsh#t :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

That sounds like it could be for a company called Bulk Logistics/Riverside Freight. Both are known to the various authorities as I understand. It’s night work on Lidl and is 12hour + shifts including weekends. And they advertise regularly. :wink:

Salary: £35000 - £40000 why oh, why oh, why , oh do some people belive it

BULL ■■■■

cv68:
Salary: £35000 - £40000 why oh, why oh, why , oh do some people belive it

BULL [zb]

Int Solution offered that with Sugar tank and a few Brits got the job year round.they are on 40000.- but they do Night and weekend.
All other do it just periodically and having good Pay only when they get a Shift there.

found this on jobcentre website sounds like same job, poss. delivering for aldi/lidl ■■
Night Driver
Job No:GRT/64557SOC Code:8211
Wage£35000 TO £40000 PER ANNUM
Hours6 DAYS ON 1 DAY OFF, 5 DAYS ON 2 DAYS OFF
LocationPURFLEET, ESSEX RM19DurationPermanentDate posted08 November 2011Closing date15 November 2011Pension detailsNo details held
Description
Expd driver required for hgv 1 work. Employer based in Purfleet but work may be around Enfield or Belvedere. Job involves loading/unloading with an EPT 12 hour runs, although it will take longer whilst you are learning the job. Weekend work required. This job pays £140 per day. Please only apply if you are competent at reversing through a car park of cars physically demanding job. Applicants must be reliable and flexible. Call Scott on 07930310232. This vacancy is covered by the Working Time Regulations. For advice on this regulation you should see the www.businesslink.gov.ukOpens new window (unless Javascript disabled) website or contact the Pay and Work Rights helpline.
How to apply
You can apply for this job by telephoning 07930 310232 ext 0 and asking for Scott Sumpton.
Employer
Bulk Logistics Uk Ltd

roadtransport.com/Articles/2 … evoked.htm

I worked for them for a couple of years, all top spec trucks and good money paid every Friday. They went under owing something like £600,000 a year or so ago. You want any more details PM me.

When I was doing asda then they bought netto I thought crap they are bad jobs to get in and out off, but they turned out to be the best. No hi viz plenty of space and shop staff tipped the trailer, plus they didn’t take double deck trailers in.

Not much POA on that job with all that tipping and driving!! :unamused:
My worst nightmare!! Multi tipping at Aldi/Lidl!! :open_mouth: