Job Help

Hello I wonder if someone in the know might help me

I am trying to find a job, with a decent employer, difficult I know

Most of those that are advertising round this way atm are those best avoided

I do have a few years experience Class 1 and 2

I am out of touch with companies that are good

Perhaps someone knows of possible good employers who aren’t advertising, where you don’t do ten or twenty hours a week for free

Wiltshire or surrounding counties please

Pm preferred

Thank you

Thank you

Is Avonmouth too far ?

bald bloke:
Is Avonmouth too far ?

I bet Rhys Davies (other crappy low paying South Wales hauliers are available) are ■■■■■■■■ themselves at the thought of where all their drivers are going to disappear off to when the Severn Bridge tolls are abolished next year. :stuck_out_tongue:

Harry Monk:

bald bloke:
Is Avonmouth too far ?

I bet Rhys Davies (other crappy low paying South Wales hauliers are available) are ■■■■■■■■ themselves at the thought of where all their drivers are going to disappear off to when the Severn Bridge tolls are abolished next year. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes “certain firms” will have to give their drivers a tidy rise !!

bald bloke:
Is Avonmouth too far ?

Almost, but, I wouldn’t rule it out,

Harry Monk:

bald bloke:
Is Avonmouth too far ?

Rhys Davies ? lol, quality -not

Willmotts transport are after drivers, tramping or local work, based at Waterlip near Shepton Mallet.
Or Massey Wilcox at Chilcompton.
Valley transport Frome.
Matthew Clarke Shepton, rigid, drinks multi drop.
AJ Bateman class one and two ,tippers.
Nectar Imports ltd , class 2 and vans, multi drop drinks.
Arla foods Westbury, milk tankers, class one and two, farm collections or distance to dairies.
Bailey employment agency Melksham, a long established and reputable agency.

Freighter:

bald bloke:
Is Avonmouth too far ?

If that’s the case you have loads to choose from why not take a drive there one day and have a look including the Cribbs Causeway and Severn Beach areas.

Crikey Wiltshire is well within striking distance of Avonmouth which is the Mecca of all things transport.

Plenty of good quality employment to be had.

bald bloke:

Freighter:

bald bloke:
Is Avonmouth too far ?

If that’s the case you have loads to choose from why not take a drive there one day and have a look including the Cribbs Causeway and Severn Beach areas.

But, who’s any good ?

Did agency work that way few years ago when it was worth doing

Who’s got Corby Chilled old place now ? NFT still there ?

Who’s got Safeway’s old place ?

Is Morrisons still at Yate ?

Cheers

Wiltshire is a large area. You may be closer to Andover/Reading/West London than Avonmouth.

Morrison are in Bridgewater.
Have you tried Arla in Westbury?

Cheers for that

Reading is too far and in wrong direction

Andover is ok

I don’t limit myself to Wiltshire

Having said that I have noticed that several companies want you to be within a 30 min or so commute

Freighter:
Cheers for that

Reading is too far and in wrong direction

Andover is ok

I don’t limit myself to Wiltshire

Having said that I have noticed that several companies want you to be within a 30 min or so commute

Try my old company Culina they’re often looking and based in Avonmouth and you might well get a couple of nights out a week if you desire to save on the traveling expenses.