Job board from members areas

I am looking for a driving job in my area.
If anybody who is in my area knows of any good jobs let me no.
i would like to see a job board so that members can post jobs from their areas (howabout it)

cannonball

Have you looked here? Another service brought to you free of charge by TruckNet UK. :smiley:

damned good idea c ball. although t net has a vacancy page… a more recent page/topic area would be beneficial to all who seek a new job… perhaps a place where drivers who know there company are in need of drivers. could post here, any information job details etc could be listed.i,m looking for euro work just now and i,m finding it difficult to get a foot in a door. so how about it t,net does the idea sound feasable?

It sounds a good idea and some usefull help to my mind. Sometimes its who you know, well a lot of the times!

Mal.

THEIR ARE A FEW COMPANYS IN MY AREA LOOKING FOR DRIVERS SOME ARE GOOD SOME NOT SO.
WINCANTONS (TWO SITES)
DOWTONS
RALPH DAVIS
SOME OF THESE ARE WITH AGENCY’S

Any of the above companies are welcome to advertise for drivers FREE of charge on our employment pages…

However for legal reasons the request for inclusion on the pages MUST come from a verifiable contact within the company looking for drivers.

Unfortunatly hearsay is not enough for us to protect ourselves