job available

kent foods chelmsford class1 48 hr week 27000 salaried 25 night out all parking paid ,i think its for sugar tanker to start training will be given job is a piece of wee wee usually start abt 5am monday home on friday by lunchtime most weeks

I drive a sugar tanker (liquid) it’s the easiest job on the planet… Drive to destination, hook hose up, 30 minutes to unload, drive back, no reloads, no fuss. Some of our drops are a whole days drive away … and I am a loacal driver LOL.
Could be a good job for one of you guys although the pay seems a bit low.

unreal every one moans abt no work 27000 for 48 hrs no takers as yet job starts july 1st

topmixer11:
unreal every one moans abt no work 27000 for 48 hrs no takers as yet job starts july 1st

I wouldn’t get out of bed for that.

:stuck_out_tongue:

27k plus night out money doesnt seem to bad to me, the only problem I see is is it actually for 48hrs or is it the usual 60-70hrs drivers week. Another thing is that there are too many who come out with the wouldnt get out of bed for that line, then wonder why they are addicted to Jeremy Kyle.Oh and no Rob that wasnt a dig pal, just saw youd posted that line jokingly.

dowahdiddyman:
27k plus night out money doesnt seem to bad to me, the only problem I see is is it actually for 48hrs or is it the usual 60-70hrs drivers week. Another thing is that there are too many who come out with the wouldnt get out of bed for that line, then wonder why they are addicted to Jeremy Kyle.Oh and no Rob that wasnt a dig pal, just saw youd posted that line jokingly.

AS i stated 48 hrs start monday home friday morning as for not getting out of bed DONT moan abt the flip flops then as qoutes like that is why they are hired the job is a doss but as per usual too many whiners out there cannot even handle 48 hrs WORK :exclamation:

I would be very surprised if it is 48hrs! And £27000 for that area is not the best.

gunner1983:
I would be very surprised if it is 48hrs! And £27000 for that area is not the best.

i bloody work there i should know how many hours it is :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

its 27000 and 30000 if you stay a year and 48 hrs if you go over you get a day or 2 off

topmixer11:

gunner1983:

i bloody work there i should know how many hours it is :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

its 27000 and 30000 if you stay a year and 48 hrs if you go over you get a day or 2 off

Nope, it’s definitely not 48 hours. I should know as I’ve never been and live miles away. I just know this stuff. And £30k? [zb] buttons. :unamused:

:stuck_out_tongue:

I would say this is a “par” job for this part of the world.
Remember how fussy I am folks - this is an endorsement coming from me! :sunglasses:

topmixer11:
kent foods chelmsford class1 48 hr week 27000 salaried 25 night out all parking paid ,i think its for sugar tanker to start training will be given job is a piece of wee wee usually start abt 5am monday home on friday by lunchtime most weeks

if it was closer to me and is 48 hours which i have no reason to dispute that, i would glady enquire about it

topmixer11:

gunner1983:

Calm down dear

i cant still off sick from decapitating my thumb :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I think it sounds alright normal hours for a decent wage instead of disgusting hours for a decent wage.

I reckon 27k for 48hrs is about 10.50 an hour! Then you have your night out money paying for your weeks grub.

topmixer11:
i cant still off sick from decapitating my thumb :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

:smiley:

They have obviously got better then cause they didnt have the best reputation so fair play to them

they asked the current drivers what the problem was down here and we told them they listened curtain boys got two brand new trailers specced up ready for holland in september. new units being enquired abt with drivers input on which is preferred . its a very fast expanding company and very safe as its not direct haulage but supplier of sugar and food powders . im back on monday if my hospital consultant says YES :laughing:

Sounds good didnt realise they did europe?

YES got depot in belgium and new one opening in holland gonna be running 4 on 4 off 2 curtains and 2 liquid tanks september i may not do it as i do not like bouncy water so will stay uk :unamused:

ipswich123:

topmixer11:

if it was closer to me and is 48 hours which i have no reason to dispute that, i would glady enquire about it

Whereabouts are you then ?
Ipswich ?
Give it a go.