Job apps

Hi drives. I was just woundering if any of you no of job apps for iPhone or apps for keeping driven hours and such cheers :smiley:

mydrivinghours.co.uk/?cc=1

There you go!

^ Thats the one I use after getting a few infringments for working out times wrong. Keeps you right and tells you when you can start for either full rest or reduced,weekly rests and all working time and averages.
Only down side is you need to manually enter the times yourself so you need to be careful when adding up your break,driving and work times or the calculations are wrong.
But it costs nothing so cant complain

Cheers :smiley:

Radar19:
My Driving Hours, free online driving hours calculator for LGV and HGV drivers in the UK

There you go!

I was going to use this once but given that we stop start during shifts and therefore driving/other work not straight forward, where do you get your input figures from? Just a tally from a tacho printout ?

dcgpx:

Radar19:
My Driving Hours, free online driving hours calculator for LGV and HGV drivers in the UK

There you go!

I was going to use this once but given that we stop start during shifts and therefore driving/other work not straight forward, where do you get your input figures from? Just a tally from a tacho printout ?

All I do at the end of the day is punch in my start time, finish time, driving hours, other work hours and break hours straight off the tacho printout. The site will then work everything else out.

dcgpx:

Radar19:

There you go!

Yes. I take a printout and work it out from that

Thought that might be best but a lot of tacho rolls. Iā€™ll give it another whirl this week

dcgpx:
Thought that might be best but a lot of tacho rolls. Iā€™ll give it another whirl this week

You donā€™t need to do a printout if you donā€™t want to. You can get the unit to display the printout. When stationary hit the OK button till you see the printout option. Press the down arrow till you see ā€œdisplay driver 1ā€ then hit ok. Its a lot of scrolling but it saves on tacho rolls!

Radar19:

dcgpx:

You donā€™t need to do a printout if you donā€™t want to. You can get the unit to display the printout. When stationary hit the OK button till you see the printout option. Press the down arrow till you see ā€œdisplay driver 1ā€ then hit ok. Its a lot of scrolling but it saves on tacho rolls!

I know but lazy lol and at end of day just want to escape! Iā€™ll see how it goes getting data off. Once get used probably just take a few minutes.

Been trying to get hold of a sample file that youā€™d get off a card reader to see if can import into a spreadsheet but canā€™t find one. Either that or bite bullet, buy reader and use tacho master for Ā£1 a week.

Radar19:

There you go!

been using that one for a few months its the very good even accepts split rests now

This is what i use

play.google.com/store/apps/deta ā€¦ ottydog.tt

Costs a couple of quid but very good :slight_smile: