Job adverts??

Hi Mods,

I have helped 2 fellas off here get work with my posts about jobs so I was just wondering why it’s so wrong if its helping people into jobs, I will not name them its up to them if they wish to post about it but I can’t see the problem when all it is doing is helping out.

Thanks

Day

57 views and no response? :open_mouth:

186 views and no response.

It might be because we’ve got no idea what you’re talking about. :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: the mods do!!

akaday:
:smiley: :smiley: the mods do!!

Sorry Mate, i’ve no idea what your asking. I could guess. If you’ve already spoken to someone about it i’d suggest you message them direct.

Are you talking about the 2 jobcentre ads you’ve posted in the vacancies forum ?

We have a winner. Yeah it’s about those.

akaday:
We have a winner. Yeah it’s about those.

As I posted in reply to one of the posts, the forum is not for posting jobs that can be easily found by an Internet search! It’s for the word of mouth ones that are harder to find.

From the guidelines thread :

Vacancies
The vacancy must be genuine… not a generic appeal for drivers…

Copying adverts fom other websites is not allowed and will be removed without warning. - this forum is for members to alert others of jobs they are personally aware of - not for jobs trawled off the internet.

NO TEMP Agencies

All Ads must have
The company name
Area in which the driver is required
The Wage paid (By the hour… or weekly)
Type of work
Contact Name and Number/E-Mail

Failing to comply with ALL of the above will result in the advert being deleted without notice

If they are so easy to find how come I’ve helped 2 people into work, seems a very silly rule is all I’m saying, thought the point of this website was to help one another out?

akaday:
If they are so easy to find how come I’ve helped 2 people into work,

Hi akaday,

At a guess, I’d imagine that the two people you refer to didn’t look at freely available information for some reason known only to themselves. (It wouldn’t be fair to speculate. :wink: )

akaday:
… seems a very silly rule is all I’m saying, thought the point of this website was to help one another out?

It might seem to you to be a silly rule, but it’s the owners of TN who get to set or alter the rules, so maybe they’ll take a look at the point you’ve raised.

In the meantime… we have to go by what the present rules say.

As already mentioned, and taking full account of your point about helping each other out, we have this:

Denis F:
It’s for the word of mouth ones that are harder to find.