JMD (liverpool)

Is there anyone who works for them on here and Is there any jobs

Is`nt that who Mike C is on for :question:

yep mike c s your man to see mate

No jobs mate, its a bit quiet at the minute. Most of our work is ACL which is American Container Lines or summat but anyway its all stuff to or from the states (the originators of the credit crunch through sub prime mortgages!!). Mind you, Gordon Brown has just had a meeting with Mr. Bush about bailing the yanks out with some cash, so if that gets some things moving there may be summat soon !!!

Cheers mike-c

mike, didnt they used to have their offices down near somerfields at st helens ?

yella:
mike, didnt they used to have their offices down near somerfields at st helens ?

Yeah, like gypsies mate, St.Helens, Speke,Kirkby etc. !! :smiley:

i went past there the other week, it used to be full of containers, theyre building on it now

JMD are due to move again at the end of the month, a nice new site on Hornby Dock next to DHL

stringy:
JMD are due to move again at the end of the month, a nice new site on Hornby Dock next to DHL

They’ve been telling us that since April, or before !!!

Drive up there Mike, a lot of the ground work is done

I drove past the new yard last week and it’s coming on, they’ve started assembling the wooden office, very Ikea ish

You wont have much luck in Liverpool mate… Try Tottenham in norf Landon!!

WoooHoooooo :laughing:

stringy:
I drove past the new yard last week and it’s coming on, they’ve started assembling the wooden office, very Ikea ish

Yeah i heard they came (the cabins). I’m in in the morning for a drivers meeting :blush: , i’ll get to see it tomorrow hopefully, i couldn;t find it when i looked before, but then again i’m crap with directions !!
If you’re going down there you have to be either onfor DHL/Maritime or in that big old Scania doing the wood shunt ?!!!

Koop:

I’ll pass that info on thanks Koop to anyone thats been asking me about work. I’ll let you know how they get on ! :smiley:

I’m with your new neighbours, DHL

stringy:
I’m with your new neighbours, DHL

two questions for ya then.
[1] willi get away with sea fishing off the dock wall without geting a special permit.
[2] do your cars still get covered with dust and crap down there?

1. never tried although we are on the waters edge
  2. yes, if it’s not the coal dust from next door its the spray from when they paint the conveyor stands, we still can’t get it all off

Mike-C:

Koop:

I’ll pass that info on thanks Koop to anyone thats been asking me about work. I’ll let you know how they get on ! :smiley:

Oh sorry, i was just adding a little lightheartedness…I forgot you are the serious type Mike, I’ll try and be more constructive in my future posts.

COYS!!

Mike C how are you settling into your new yard?