JLR Hams Hall (Archers Yard)

Ive had an interview today for a trunking job at JLR Hams Hall, night work out of the Archers Yard over there. The jobs with an agency but I was wondering if anybody has had any experiences with this place. I’m PAYE at the minute but they want me to go with an Umbrella company of go as a Limited company, not something Ive had any dealings with in the past other than hearing the horror stories. Any advice would be gratefully received.

Depends what you are doing now?

He’s a good job, I know one agency in there with good solid lads running it who won’t try to put one in you, they may be subbing it off lead vendor who I have no experience of.

Jobs better out of archers yard than HH I’d say unless you like sitting in land rover all day.

You could try going temp to perm with DHL eventually, Paye is £10 per hour direct.

rab6600:
I’m PAYE at the minute but they want me to go with an Umbrella company of go as a Limited company, not something Ive had any dealings with in the past other than hearing the horror stories. Any advice would be gratefully received.

As yourself WHY
then look at what they have to pay you by LAW and what they WONT have too…