Jimbars Carlisle

Anyone ever used this fella? i was wondering what the quality was like compared to the Kelsa stuff

chaversdad:
Anyone ever used this fella? i was wondering what the quality was like compared to the Kelsa stuff

know a guy who got some bars from them and he was immpressed, just as good as kelsa he said and not as expensive either

Use spot on Colin mckeever top lad , good product and reasonable

Seems decently priced, i need a bespoke rear work bar so i.ll give him a try, Kelsa arent interested if its not offf the shelf

You could try Stoneman Stainless.

ive got some bits coming from a chap in peterborough sunvisor bar 5 leds/step bars 3 leds/and 2 rear bars 50cm with 3 red leds and 2 white leds (for the number plates) £270 :grimacing:

burnley-si:
ive got some bits coming from a chap in peterborough sunvisor bar 5 leds/step bars 3 leds/and 2 rear bars 50cm with 3 red leds and 2 white leds (for the number plates) £270 :grimacing:

you have every right to be :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: at that price , must get my arse in gear and go and see this colin fella at jimbars, trucks in for paint over the holidays and i was hoping to get all the bits put on while its off the road

Is that all going on the scania Si? Look forward to pics

O/d at our spot has bars from this boy. Will get some.pics for you over the weekend if you want

Its ok mate but thanks anyway, i.ve seen plenty of pictures of his work i was just checking there where no fitment issues

O/d’s is a euro 5 daf xf. Fit “as good as kelsa bars” as he says. The o/d that is