JH Cunningham

Does anyone know much about this company.

They keep on advertising for staff every so often, seems they pay £27K a year job i’ve heard is runs from prestwick airport to heathrow.

I know used to be Debsmith or rather JHC took over.

monthly pay kenny no :laughing:

Kenny1975:
Does anyone know much about this company.

They keep on advertising for staff every so often, seems they pay £27K a year job i’ve heard is runs from prestwick airport to heathrow.

I know used to be Debsmith or rather JHC took over.

jonny cunnigham dont touch him with a barge pole the mans a … he used run tippers out of kilmornock and that went ■■■■ up he went into msas as driver on agency and under cut them way his own drivers … yes the moneys as said but for weekend work and no extras paid … he will expect u pay for own level 4 avation security … join him at your pearly bud

Thanks for the replies spoke with a driver at the place i am at just now who used to work for them when it was Debsmith and told me some stuff about it.

Think i,ll be giving it a miss, though a local job would be nice with the cost of fuel these days.

Kenny1975:
Thanks for the replies spoke with a driver at the place i am at just now who used to work for them when it was Debsmith and told me some stuff about it.

Think i,ll be giving it a miss, though a local job would be nice with the cost of fuel these days.

i used work for jimmy smith … debsmith his money was terrible … jonny cunningham is worse … try smith oh whiteinch moneys god n tackles getting better

try mcpheresons as an out based driver .glasgow to the north kilmarnock close girvan not far away .if you need number pm me .nows a good time to get a start . :wink:

scania245:
try mcpheresons as an out based driver .glasgow to the north kilmarnock close girvan not far away .if you need number pm me .nows a good time to get a start . :wink:

mcphersons on the whisky from jonny walkers