JET made me crash

Stuck the MP3 on mute after a very loud monday music session, just performing a tight little shunt so that the crane jibs could be lifted off.

RRRROOOOAAARRRR!!! :astonished: made me jump and slip the clutch, luckily only a site hut. MP3 decided it had enough of being on mute :blush: Just a scrape but will remeber to switch off the MP3 next time!! :smiley: :smiley:

At least I can tell the kids that a JET made me crash!! :open_mouth: :wink:

(Cold heart ■■■■■, for the music lovers)

i’d love to see the reception the insurance company give it! Lol
I few months ago i was driving down A74 and a hercules flew above me fallowing the motorway at only 2-300 feet, it scared the crap out of me.
These anti social pilots should be banned

pmsl

yes thats deffo one to tell the kidz… :laughing:

but will they beleave u■■? :open_mouth:

ummm :unamused:

and tell the site supervisor " a jet made me hit u hut"

:confused:

i was resting near helmsly noth yorks when a vulcan bomber came down the valley,i was looking down on it. what a sight

Had a similar thing good few years ago coming back from eyemouth just off the A1 , going along a a road , on the side of a hill in a valley and a bloody RAF Tornado flew past only a few hundred ft up , scared the life out me and van boy nearly dropped a load lol

going onto the subject of real Jets etc.

If you have a snooper etc. radar detector on the A30 and it goes off for no reason that you can see, look to the horizon on all sides and chances are you will see an Apache attack helicopter using you for target practice. :open_mouth:

Had it happen twice now, spoke to a heli pilot at Manston ex Army and he laughed about it apparently it goes on all the time. There is also a place near Benson that the fast Jet pilots use as it has a heat stack that shows up nicely for dummy bomb runs. :open_mouth:

SOd Trucks 50mill of fast Jet had to be the way to go. :wink:

Not a jet, but I came close to losing control of a minibus whilst listening to “I’m Sorry I Haven’t a Clue” because I was laughing so hard.

Now I never listen to it whilst driving just in case…

:open_mouth: I do permanent nights and just love trying to get a good days kip at Jct 38 Truckstop-Tebay… the Jet Jockies use it as a turning point en-route to the bombing ranges at Spadeadam :open_mouth:

:unamused: Night time can be fun too… the amount of times i`ve had a Tornado low-level overhead going upto Glasgow via the 74 …JEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ :exclamation:

:sunglasses: Love It…Jet Noise, The Sound Of Freedom :sunglasses:

No jets but I did have sparrow fly in front of my camping van on a winding tree lined road for quite a long way in Corsica .
Does this count…? :blush:

N2N Transport:
Stuck the MP3 on mute after a very loud monday music session, just performing a tight little shunt so that the crane jibs could be lifted off.

RRRROOOOAAARRRR!!! :astonished: made me jump and slip the clutch, luckily only a site hut. MP3 decided it had enough of being on mute :blush: Just a scrape but will remeber to switch off the MP3 next time!! :smiley: :smiley:

At least I can tell the kids that a JET made me crash!! :open_mouth: :wink:

(Cold heart ■■■■■, for the music lovers)

…think I’m the only one who’s got this so far…all I can say is…“GET BORN”!

:wink: :laughing: I have that album too :wink:

Seriously though…I’ve been used as target practice by a couple of A10 (anti tank strike bombers) up on the A66. I was an easy target, 'cos that wagon didn’t go as fast as tanks do :wink:

I remember a few years back…I was going up the A165 towards Bridlington and all of a sudden,I had a jet fighter on top of the cab !!! Well,it bloody well seemed like it ! :laughing: I was hiding under the steering wheel ! :smiley:
The bugger came from directly behind me too,so I didn’t see him coming. He was only about 2-300 ft up and was really going for it ! I think they use the trucks as targets !

shrek i got that album to seem like it over everyones head but trucks as target practice they should use the bmw doing 100+ in the 3rd lane then we might crush the taliban :smiling_imp: :wink: